• ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    OP welcome.

You know, I get a real kick listening to you boys talk about what you think you know about women. I must say, yall's have you trained up perty good because yall say the right things ;)

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Yup, but he doesn't limit it to women :eek:

I guess you would know.
    ist2_437828_giant_smiley_big_smile.gif

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    OP welcome.

You know, I get a real kick listening to you boys talk about what you think you know about women. I must say, yall's have you trained up perty good because yall say the right things ;)

First welcome to the OP.

I always get the last word with my wife after 38 yrs............................................................................YES DEAR!!!!!!

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Try Tomball Pawn; it's not too far from you and they usually have a pretty good selection of stuff. They're really more of a gun store now than a pawn shop. They're located on the south side of FM 2920, just east of 249. There's an Academy on the other side of 249 that you can check out also, although their stock is kind of hit-or-miss. Then go south on 249 to Spring-Cypress, go left (east) under the freeway and stop by Spectre Firearms - it's on the right in a small strip center just after you pass Valley Ranch BBQ. If no luck there, keep going east on Spring Cypress until you get to Spring Guns and Ammo. If you still are looking, just keep going until you get to I-45 and head south to Gander Mountain.

Welcome in, BTW!

Top Bottom