• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • My wife helps me to much. I'm sure that she saved me from cops at first days of investigation. She's my Abrams in the life in animal's world. But she's ready to live while I will be in a jail. Wife Strong :D

That's my boy today :)
    17308.jpg

I'm sure, but it gives the gist (to us) better than in Russian.
    No shit :D

I am quite sure it does a "literal" translation
    In Russia is fun story about foreign language faculty students.
    - How many time is now?
    - Two o'clock...
    - still early...
    - For whom how...

Try to translate :)
    DK Firearms

I don't know. Russian law is diverse. At present time case is considered by the prosecutor. He can cancel case and trial or make a new trial. So, considering that he demanded to cancel the sentence, extension trial will not. Because my case is real forge by father of victim and investigator.
    Now I have a trial with investigator in European Court of Human Rights. I hope she will put in a jail.

Very similar, but more european. Especially in Krasnoyarsk. Camps and jails is reforming now to european and american style. As I know that's required by European Union for integrating Russia in it. And Krasnoyarsk first in the line to get modern. Even cops in jail talk to you "Please", "Could you" :)
    But just two years ago all was like in Soviet Union.
    But prisoners are same. Soviet wild and mostly too stupid animals.

MR Redneck,
    I can't. Cops hold my travel passport to prevent me escape from Russia.

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    I would like to say howdy and sad to hear about all the problems your going through. I hope everything works out so it is possible for you to get out of there.
    When I was in the US Army I met a couple Ex Russian Army soldiers and I went drinking with them. My God you guys drink Vodka like its water.
    Glad you can spend time with your wife and son.

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    Genosse how old are you. What I'm going to do is talk to a couple of Army Recruiters that I know. There is a special program that if you sign up for a tour you can get your American citizenship. People from Viet Nam, Mexico and a lot of countries have done this. Here in Texas we have Ft. Hood. It is a one hour drive to Austin. To get there you have to have a MOS [Military Occupational Specialty]. They are big on tanks and helicopters. If you want the Navy we have a place in Corpus Christi and it is a big training wing for pilots and ect. How to get stationed there I have no clue.
    So if you like me to look into this and I will do what I can for you. At least it will give you some options.
    Robin

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Very similar, but more european. Especially in Krasnoyarsk. Camps and jails is reforming now to european and american style. As I know that's required by European Union for integrating Russia in it. And Krasnoyarsk first in the line to get modern. Even cops in jail talk to you "Please", "Could you" :)
    But just two years ago all was like in Soviet Union.
    But prisoners are same. Soviet wild and mostly too stupid animals.

MR Redneck,
    I can't. Cops hold my travel passport to prevent me escape from Russia.
    Remember, if you ever get a chance to come to Texas, you can own your own AK47 or AK74. Were also working on Handgun Open Carry right's.
    Freedom has no color, neither do rights!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Houston Texas
    i just read this entire thread, very intersting things go on outside my little bubble of Texas, reading these really help re-energize my love for this country (even more this state) even though things arnt going just the way "I" want them to i feel very fortunate. God Bless Texas

Genosse, im sorry to hear about all the crap you have been through over the last year, but i hope thats all behind you and i hope you make it over here!! When you make it to houston i belive a Big 'Ol Texas BBQ and gunfun is in order!!

Thaks a lot for your support! I will do everything I can to go in Texas when my case will be closed. I know that Texas is island of freedom in free country. You should appreciate and don't forget it.
    And for first I'll go to recruiter :)

robin303, I'm 24. I read websites of Army, NAVY etc. I consider all options. My education is 3 years in technical university. I'm specializing in Robots and Robotic Systems.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Please, please be a citizen, and an entrepreneur, not a military member. We need good people who work in the free market rather than be part of the current military system...

Rhino

Top Bottom