• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    My wife used to work in Deerfield many years ago before we moved to Texas.
    I used to drive A semi truck for an air freight company in the 5 counties
    around Chicago and did a lot of pickups and deliveries to Deerfield and
    other towns nearby .

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Good idea , and you could show pictures of the bachelor parties
    at the local gun range.
    Let me know when you are going to to be here and we will get together for
    some range time and some BBQ or Steaks.

I wrote letter. If they will interest to my offer and send me docs, I'll come to Houston as soon as posible :)
    And then I'll find construction and will dig ground with mexican guys!!! (It's a joke :))
    So, actually if all will be ok, I could found new firm and get green card as owner of foreign company with US branch after few years of work in US branch as top manager. But first I should make a new firm and get L-1 visa. Bla-bla-bla. That's so difficult!
    Another unreal way, find a job in houston's wedding magazine. If employer want me on this vacation, he can apply to government for green card for me.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Come on to Texas. Tovarich ! Its warmer than Siberia (except Amarillo, TX) We joke that there is nothing between Amarillo and the North Pole but a barbed wire fence and its wires are down in places....Brrrrrrrrrr.:patriot:

iratollah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    You should check out Газета "Наш Техас"
    [url]http://www.ourtx.com/[/URL]

You can learn a lot about the Russian community here in Texas and perhaps make some contacts. We have plenty of Russians here.

The newspaper “Our Texas” is published in Russian and targets the Russian-speaking community in Texas.

I mean I have no real knowledge

Me too

Hey guys, I have an idea. My hobby is airsoft games and nature. I very often visit some forests and abandoned military objects of USSR in whole Siberia. Mostly rocket bases. When americans and russians started use satellites ground bases became useless, because we known location of your bases, and you known our bases.
    In contradistinction to US bases, nobody can visit russian bases. But now we can visit and take a pictures of abandoned bases. If you interst I can take some pictures at this summer. Just imagine, ruins of "Red Empire of Evil" What do you think? ;)

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Me too

Hey guys, I have an idea. My hobby is airsoft games and nature. I very often visit some forests and abandoned military objects of USSR in whole Siberia. Mostly rocket bases. When americans and russians started use satellites ground bases became useless, because we known location of your bases, and you known our bases.
    In contradistinction to US bases, nobody can visit russian bases. But now we can visit and take a pictures of abandoned bases. If you interst I can take some pictures at this summer. Just imagine, ruins of "Red Empire of Evil" What do you think? ;)

That would be VERY cool! ;) I have always been fascinated by such places. Just don't get in trouble. ;)

Just don't get in trouble. ;)
    It's impossible, usually this bases is no one's. Every body can visit theese places. I have saw man and woman in rocket base close to Novosibirsk. They was britains or americans and spoke russian not well. As I understood, it was their hobby, they travel and visit military objects of USSR.

For example. This is rocket base close to secret town Zheleznogorsk in Krasnoyarsk region. This town has under mountain plant, producting nuclear fuel for nuclear bombs and nuclear electric stations. Now in this plant save all european nuclear waste.
    This picture from preparing to airsoft big game. Behind me you can see ruins of rocket mine.
    You can see this place from spase Êàðòû Google
    605876.jpg

Later I will add more photos from this place.

Oooops! I have a problems with russian police. My trip to US delayed.
    Three guys tried to depredate me and I shoot to one of them (He is alive, just few scars of bullets). I remember just one shot, but policeman told me that I hit him in a stomach two bullets, one bullet in leg and one in finger on a left hand.
    Then two of them continue bit me. Now I'm home after 20 days of hospital. At present time I wait results of investigation of police. Then will judgement. So, if I'll disappear from you, you should know I'm in jail.

You can write me on my e-mail in profile. My wife will answer you.

I glad to talk with you guys, thanks for all and probably good bye for a many years. By russian law it can take 8 years.

Phoebe Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Houston ish
    Genosse - I wish you the best in the outcome of this investigation. You have a wife and children who are depending on you so you must play your cards right in order to make it to America. Be safe and be smart.

While you await the results of the investigation, look through the following website:

[url]http://www.theknot.com/[/URL]

This is the most popular, on-line wedding planning site. It's the way to plan weddings for brides now. Hard copy wedding magazines are popular for brides-to-be for looking at pictures. Brindes only want to see the most beautiful dresses on the most beautiful models and this means magazines pay high dollar for pictures from top photographers. What I'm trying to share with you is that the magazine industry is a very difficult industry to be successful in. However, something on-line like "The Knot" might be an idea for you to explore, especially if you have 8 years to think about it. Just kidding! :p

Please keep us posted as to what's going on. Best of luck to you!

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Oooops! I have a problems with russian police. My trip to US delayed.
    Three guys tried to depredate me and I shoot to one of them (He is alive, just few scars of bullets). I remember just one shot, but policeman told me that I hit him in a stomach two bullets, one bullet in leg and one in finger on a left hand.
    Then two of them continue bit me. Now I'm home after 20 days of hospital. At present time I wait results of investigation of police. Then will judgement. So, if I'll disappear from you, you should know I'm in jail.

You can write me on my e-mail in profile. My wife will answer you.

I glad to talk with you guys, thanks for all and probably good bye for a many years. By russian law it can take 8 years.

I hope you are doing okay! I hope they don't put you in jail! We'll be praying for you.

Top Bottom