• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Congratulations on the birth of your son Lev. Hope you guy's make it here, it seems like there will be a lot of friends here waiting.

Just fly to Mexico "on vacation", and we'll pick you up at the border.

I thought about that ;)
    But it's illegal. I don't want work in construction for $8 per hour, and sleep in basement with mexicans. I saw this life in Illinois in 2005.
    But I have an advantage, I have SSN for work ;)

P.S. Actually, my dream was a US NAVY. But it's impossible couse I am not a resident of United States. That's it.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I thought about that ;)
    But it's illegal. I don't want work in construction for $8 per hour, and sleep in basement with mexicans. I saw this life in Illinois in 2005.
    But I have an advantage, I have SSN for work ;)

We don't have basements in Texas, so you are sorted out there. In fact, I got a spare bedroom.

We have alot of Russians that come in at the store. I'll ask them how they got here.

Not many russians in America. In America a lot of russian and Ukrainian jews. They come in US at 70's from USSR. And part of them come at 90's, when US government allowe everyone USSR citizen to become US resident and then citizen.
    Now too many russians want to go in US. And not all of them are good guys. Too many russians had a problems with laws. Proceed from that, US government took a right decision to prevent penetration criminals in US.

So I have o few ways to get in US.
    - Buisness (Need to close study this way)
    - GC lottery (It can take very-very many years. In case of success at first time, it take two years)
    - Asylee (Imposible. I have no gangerous in my country)
    - Illegal cross border (It's illegaly)

"That's my boy!"(c) Tom & Jerry :) With my gun :)

dcb07e542a5388e33ae014b14919a727.jpg

Top Bottom