Venture Surplus ad

NRA Board Election - Please vote with me.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    not sure how he lands on gun rights
    In a good place.

Now, there's a difference between "good" and "educated enough to be on the NRA board." I don't know if he's learned some things in the two years that have passed since the interview I linked. I hope he has. But, at minimum, his heart's in the right place.

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    When you vote for Adam Kraut and only Adam Kraut, you've voted for him 25 times.

You get 25 votes. When you vote, you will cast 25 votes. You can give one vote to each of 25 different people. If you vote for 5 people, each gets 5 votes. If you vote for 24 different people, you've voted for each of them 1.042 times. See how that works?

If you vote for just one person, that person gets 25 votes. This is called "bullet voting".

Since Mr. Kraut is the only person who is actually campaigning for change and making sense (IMO, of course), I urge people to "bullet vote" for him and him only.

Voted all 25 for Kraut!

leVieux

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I am not "anti-LaPierre", but do feel that no one individual should have that much control over any large organization. I always vote for those not "recommended by the nominating committee" for just that reason.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2018
    lubbock texas
    For the current NRA Board of Directors election, there are two nominees on the ballot who got there by petition without the blessing of the Nominating Board. That means 33 of the 35 choices are hand-picked insiders who won't do anything to help the situation with the NRA.

I'm a Golden Eagle and I'm not turning my back on the NRA. However, I will work toward positive change. I voted solely for Adam Kraut, the only one of the two independent nominees who has been vocal about wanting to change the NRA for the better. I strongly suggest all other voting members remember history and bullet vote for Mr. Kraut.
    I have been a Nra member for over 7 years, i Was only 200 dollars away from having a lifetime membership. I called and cancelled my membership. . I will not support the NRA and its backstabbing ways of our 2nd amendment rights. Since the las vegas shooting they have done nothing but put our 2nd amendment rights in the ATF hands by letting them decide about bump stocks. I prolly wont ever need a bump stock or own one but if i wanted one it should be part of my 2nd amendment right to do so.
    Wayne "the crook" laPierres 1.4 million dollar wont be with any of my money.. Wake up people.... go support other groups that will not waiver on our 2nd amendment..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom