• ...and so much more!
  • Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I saw a report on youtube about the NRA being under scrutiny by a NY DA over their status as a non-profit org and how things have been handled over the past 10 years or so - questions about how the money was handled, etc. and the board of directors not being given the information about this when it was discovered within the NRA.

Anybody see this? Have any input?

I sure hope this all about nothing and not something that will damage the NRA.

While I am a Life Member, I have not swallowed the koolaid so to speak and do not agree with many things that the NRA has done in recent years - the latest being the "red flag" stuff. But I would rather the NRA be strong and get itself back in order than come crashing down to ruination. We need the clout that it represents. IMHO

Read through a few links to "the Blaze" a bit ago off of FB. Nothing more than vague, and basic info.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    My NRA membership expires on May 1. I had paid for a 3 yr membership the last time I signed up and had strongly considered being a lifetime member but I held off. I’m not renewing at this time. Don’t know if I ever will. It’s sad because I want to help protect & support our 2nd amendment rights but not with this bunch of asshats. I’ll be looking for what I feel is my best channel to continue to help but it won’t be with the NRA at this time. I hope they make some radical changes. They’re needed.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    WLP is on borrowed time and he knows it........he is wounded......now is not the time to call off the dogs........

Damn shame he is willing to drag the NRA down with him.......the money will dry up until he is gone......

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Funny how he said the vote was "unanimous" when I know, per what I read, there are folks that did NOT vote for him. Unanimous my ass.

Last edited:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Thank you for your inquiry to the National Rifle Association. A representative will contact you directly.

Define "directly".
    I ain't heard from them in most of a day.

I told 'em I'd renew as soon as LaPiere was gone.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I'm sure "representative" means one of those poor older saps they sucker into manning the phones. Good meaning regular folks with no good connection to the higher ups.

But I could be way wrong.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Thank you for your inquiry to the National Rifle Association. A representative will contact you directly.

Define "directly".
    I ain't heard from them in most of a day.

I told 'em I'd renew as soon as LaPiere was gone.

That's a good idea. I think I'll tell them I'm ready to upgrae to benefactor once LaPiere is gone.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I keep sending them emails......no more money till ole Wayne (and others) are gone......Going to start calling them too..........

Top Bottom