• ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Some scary stuff right there.
    By my estimation that would leave most of the NSFW, Out of Context and Give one,Take one threads intact, but not much else at TGT. Hell, we might have to drop the "G" and call it TT.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    No way will I ever comply with that. I will post whatever I deem fit. If they press this push WILL come to shove.

Outrageous.

Sometimes I wonder if this kind of nonsense is published as a scare tactic in order to keep the money machine operating.
    If there is no crisis to exploit, invent one.

I hate PACs
    one man's opinion.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Wow, I just a new ###### and it has a cool ###-###### feature that lets you ######. The new model #### is even better because it #####, with a ###### pin. It uses #### #### ####### ######### !!

Here is a picture:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Notice: This message has been found in violation of ITAR regulations. Your handle IP has been traced, and black helicopters are in route to your location. Do not attempt to leave.

ITAR says "Have a nice day" :)

cncfan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2015
    Houston
    2016 it is very important to not vote for a democrat. If Hillary or some other democrat wins, kiss America goodbye.

Have to admit I have voted for a Dem on local elections before, but after seeing what they did the past 6 years I will never vote for another Dem for any position/office.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Wow, I just a new ###### and it has a cool ###-###### feature that lets you ######. The new model #### is even better because it #####, with a ###### pin. It uses #### #### ####### ######### !!

Here is a picture:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Notice: This message has been found in violation of ITAR regulations. Your handle IP has been traced, and black helicopters are in route to your location. Do not attempt to leave.

ITAR says "Have a nice day" :)

Nice!! :laughing:

bignic83

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    West of San Antone
    This will lead to the beginning of the end of the Democrats. First Gun blogs, thenpolitical opposition blogs and forums. What the f**k is this, China? They are going to stir the beast if they push this censorship.

ray22

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Jewett
    Sometimes I wonder if this kind of nonsense is published as a scare tactic in order to keep the money machine operating.

I hate PACs
    one man's opinion.

It's called Machiavellianism, goverenment creates a problem and fan the fire till the people scream for the government to solve it, which in turn grants them power over the people.

Govern wisely and as little as possible~Sam Houston

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth

I hate PACs
    one man's opinion.

I hope so.

I think some in DC see themselves as rulers vs representatives. I'm a peace loving guy but I have lines. I have lines.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    It's called Machiavellianism, goverenment creates a problem and fan the fire till the people scream for the government to solve it, which in turn grants them power over the people.

Govern wisely and as little as possible~Sam Houston

But that article is full of might's, could be's, supposition and innuendo ... nothing really factual.
    The PAC, sometimes referred to as the NRA, is creating the hysteria.

They are swinging as far off reality as the government.

I'm not defending the govt or Bama's O-regs. Policing the internet is ludicrous.
    Basically because the govt. thinks the US owns the internet. Can't police outside the borders.

When the NRA began telemarketing campaigns to try and scare more money out of me, that's when it was painfully obvious they no longer represented me or my values.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom