• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I read the front page of some news paper the other day saying the pending changes to how we could post on forums were dropped. Now, I wish I would have grabbed it or at least paid attention to what paper it was.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    We still have "freedom of speech", right?

Of course.

As long as it's speech that is deemed "acceptable" by the Democrat Party, does not challenge or criticize them in any way, and cannot be quoted or parsed out in any way they can claim offense at, you can say anything you want!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Excuse me gentlemen. Can you all please face the camera and hold still for a second?

Now, your name, SSN, address, phone number, next of kin, current employer, list of guns owned (never mind, we have that already)?

Preferred cuff size and cell mate preference?

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    140115_kerry_nsa_ap.jpg

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    So the 1st and the 2nd are under attack simultaneously here! How could anyone ever verbally attack this administration, when we are constantly defending our rights from them, no time for offense when we are constantly forced to play defense. I'm ready for this downward spiral to slow. It may never stop, but surely we can apply the brakes in some areas.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    To all the folks who joked about "foil hats" and blasted people who saw this coming and persisted in warning others to resist these fools.............. Does anyone out there STILL BELIEVE that our government has pure motives and our best interests at heart?

Do any of you still think that the government is NOT out to corral, control and restrict our Constitutionally guaranteed rights?

To the friggin' fools who still blast the NRA ....You sleep in the loving arms of Diane Feinstein! Birds of a feather flock together. You are doing EXACTLY what she wants you to do!

The NRA is the best thing the shooting sports has going for it! Without the NRA, we would be living in Commie Land USA where we'd take up Knitting as a hobby!

Flash

Last edited:

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    To all the folks who joked about "foil hats" and blasted people who saw this coming and persisted in warning others to resist these fools.............. Does anyone out there STILL BELIEVE that our government has pure motives and our best interests at heart?

It is strange that the usual suspects that like to label people that haven't shown up on this thread.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    This is what happens when you let the peasants learn to read and write - they start sharing information willy-nilly, exhibiting independent thought, criticizing their betters, chaos and anarchy ensue. Best to keep such things in check and the domain of the plutocracy. We'll tell you what you need to know, you'll be happier that way... oh look! Dancing with the Stars is on!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I think they are trying to target websites like these: CNCGUNSMITHING - www.cncguns.com - Downloads
    There's a faction of nanny staters that are scared shitless at the idea of someone making a gun at home.

I think the whole "blog and forums" thing is a bit of fear mongering. They aren't ready for that yet. Not that they wouldn't love to censor all manner of things...

I will build my own platform.
    They can try to constrain it.
    The Internet is like the black market. You can't stop it.
    You bring up a good point. I need to learn more about peer to peer networks that are off grid.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    We doN't always check the fRont door every time our dog bArks. More than half of the time, someone is there, or something odd is going on, and we tell him he's a good boy. Sometimes he's barking at nothing and we yell at him to cut it out. Some of our dogs learn to just shut up. Sometimes, we regret that our dog learned to shut up. Sometimes in the worst ways.

If you're scratching your head right now, what the hell are you doing on this forum?

Top Bottom