• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Taurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    My Room
    Hmm.. To sticker or not to sticker... that is a question that started a lot of debate.

Me? My car is clean inside and outside.

I agree with the steal me sticker guy. Long ago lots of folks brag about their sound systems and plastered stickers all over their cars. Lately I didn't hear about 'em nor seen any stickers about 'em.

I wonder why.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    ^That's a lie, he's joking

I had a sticker that said 'I brake for orgasms'. Started things with a couple girls.

prometheus

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Rockwall
    Like somone mentioned before, I drive a ford F-150 supercrew, its one of the most desireable trucks for the border jockeys anyway, no sense in sweetining the deal for what ever would-be-car thief that happens along by advertising what might or what might not be in my truck.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    As someone else has posted, I suspect there can be no single solution to the question. Everyone will have to decide for themselves the rewards verses risk aspect of the question.
    While one point of view considers it a question of "irrational fear" dictating a certain course of action and the
    opposing point of view, considering it to be nothing more than a "prudent measure" to elect a different course of action, I would guess there cannot be anything close to a universal agreement on the topic. Thus we are left to our own individual decisions on the proper course of action to take. It's America ! :patriot:

Top Bottom