• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    this is more common practice than we realize. More people are voting, but they do not take the time to educate themselves on the candidates, so they go with what they know......race, color,...etc. Kinda like folks that have never been to a horse track-->"oohhhhhh, I like the one with the perty colors" or "that one has a perty name, I'll bet on that one".......:facepalm:
    Then we end up with tribalism where the largest tribe wins until a smaller more violent tribe takes over. Here's to the future!
    Guns International

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Being retired, I can get relaxed in the afternoon to watch Judge Judy. She constantly deals with cases where one of the people just won't shut up. Many times, I've heard her say something like: "Keep your mouth shut....You're not losing."

OCT strikes me exactly the same way. Things are going well for open carry , but they just seem compelled to open their yaps and pull outrageous, politically stupid stunts. It seems that they need to shoot themselves in the foot!

Flash

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Honestly, I believe a good old fashioned ass whooping would work. He looks like he never taken a punch before and it might do him some good.

That is a very fascinating and interesting statement. Shall we analyze the statement further? ........................................................................................................
    ....................................................................................................................
    .............................Oh hell yes, he needs a lung knocked loose.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    That is a very fascinating and interesting statement. Shall we analyze the statement further? ........................................................................................................
    ....................................................................................................................
    .............................Oh hell yes, he needs a lung knocked loose.
    I dabble a bit in amateur dentistry....

Cozmolyne

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    I don't know what I find more disgusting. Kory making gun owners look like loons or the defeatists in this thread who actually think this one guy has ruined our chances. Just bend over and take it; if shit doesn't go EXACTLY has planned then the whole effort was for naught, wasn't it?

You know, I think I have defeatists more. I mean, my god, how do you people get through life? Do you guys start arranging ya'lls funerals the moment you start run a 99 degree fever? Did ya'll file for unemployment benefits when ya'll got back a bad report card?

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    this is more common practice than we realize. More people are voting, but they do not take the time to educate themselves on the candidates, so they go with what they know......race, color,...etc. Kinda like folks that have never been to a horse track-->"oohhhhhh, I like the one with the perty colors" or "that one has a perty name, I'll bet on that one".......:facepalm:

That's why an election is called a race...

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    When I lived in Hawaii, those of Japanese descent would always for for the Japanese descent candidate regardless of party.
    Seriously?

As soon as a Latino democrat runs in New Mexico for governor , they are gonna suffer magazine limits and probably lose open carry. The last democrat governer claimed to be Latino and got elected, even though he was a white dude named Richardson.

eta: luckily sandy hook didn't happen while he was in office.

Last edited:

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    OCT, LSGR, Texas Carry, CATI (maybe) did NOT kill Constitutional Carry. If anything TWO individuals may have. It's a hard thing, freedom. They have every right to go to the capitol as well as we do, but I sure wish they would have stayed home.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    What I see, out of all this is these guys want their name and faces out there....so if/when OC is passed they can say, "see WE made this happen" or "because of what WE did OC is here". Everybody wants their name in the paper.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    What I see, out of all this is these guys want their name and faces out there....so if/when OC is passed they can say, "see WE made this happen" or "because of what WE did OC is here". Everybody wants their name in the paper.
    I think it's 50/50. There is a need for leadership... but there's always the temptation to gain a cult following.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I think it's 50/50. There is a need for leadership... but there's always the temptation to gain a cult following.

I wouldn't want fatty and snow boots following me anywhere.

Top Bottom