• ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I support the blue, no question.

In addition to taking notes, cops are relied upon to recount facts and details from memory.

Yet this is a gal who doesn’t recognize that’s she’s not in her own damned home?

Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am pro-cop 99.9% of the time and all about giving the benefit of the doubt. This just doesn't sound right at all.

There could be a good explanation. Overly fatigued from a grueling shift, she auto pilots to the wrong door which is open. Goes in and sees something illegal going on. Guy sees a cop in his apartment and starts a fight. I dunno that's always possible. Or she just screwed up horribly.

Nobody can deny this sounds really bad.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    All this makes me wonder if they make donut scented candles. I'm curious.

Don't get wrong. I'm not buying one. Just wondering if they make them.

v9vRibh.jpg

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I have worked multiple 18 days in a row and been able to find my appartment when I lived in one. With an hour drive each way.
    She is a block from the PD, with one full shift and can't find hers.
    Sorry, I do not believe it.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I'll admit I once fell asleep on the door mat in front of the wrong apartment, but I was 16 and blackout drunk. Oh, and one time I unlocked a car with my key but didn't get it to start. Turns out it while it was also yellow, like my car, it had a couple doors less and was of an entirely different brand, and standard instead of automatic. Again, fall-down drunk teenager, long time ago.

So, DPD is hiring officers with less common sense than a black-out drunk teenager? That's the conclusion I'm forced to draw IF I give them the benefit of the doubt and buy that story at face value.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Damn, this guy seemed like a stand up citizen too. It's a shame. So many questions, but I highly doubt we'll ever get any honest answers. Just like the Marvin Guy case out here in Killeen.

You know, if I were to do what this officer did, I would already be in jail and the media labeling me a murderer who's B&E went bad or I was targeting the person. Yet this officer is just placed on administrative leave???

I too, back the badge and do what I can to help out my local officers, but this doesn't pass the sniff test.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    What do I think?

I think Officer Blastumup was bumping uglies with the dead guy.
    She came home from night shift wanting a quickie.
    She walked in on him unexpectly and caught Mr.Harddick with his pants down.
    Officer Blastumup gets angry and shoots Mr.Harddick.
    Dallas PD lies thru their ass to cover it up.

You asked.

What is the incentive for DPD to cover it up? You think the Shift Sgt and Shift Commander are gonna bet their careers on what looks to be a very bad shoot? Again, the thin blue line is BS TV legend. I think she came home intoxicated but I just read the article you linked so what do I know. I'm guessing.
    Expect more bad juju from DPD and Dallas Leadership and Dallas in general. I was coming down Lemmon last night at 1am and there is yet another homeless guy blocking traffic, waving his arms, and acting the fool.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    So easy to blame the police. Making up your own "stories" and armchair quarterbacking is nonsensical forum entertainment, but hardly factual evidence.
    How many of you are, or were, peace officers? Anyone? Seek facts and don't create fiction.....
    Dude she walked into a strangers apartment and blew him away....

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I fail to see why that matters. We have no power over either officer.
    Are you the thought police now?

Geez, now you sound like dmancornell. Why does it matter that a poster has actually investigated OIS and we are talking about an OIS??? Do you think it will be a DPD cover up like Moonpie too? That is like me telling my AC guy my opinion of why the AC no workee is just as valid as his despite showing up in a repair truck, running his business, and working on ACs for a decade. Geezus.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Geez, now you sound like dmancornell. Why does it matter that a poster has actually investigated OIS and we are talking about an OIS??? Do you think it will be a DPD cover up like Moonpie too? That is like me telling my AC guy my opinion of why the AC no workee is just as valid as his despite showing up in a repair truck, running his business, and working on ACs for a decade. Geezus.

Or is it more like the stealership calling me for free recall work, never fixing that airbag, but presenting me with a $1,200 list of things that need to be done right now or I could ded, like a $300 spark plug change on a little f•cking four cylinder?

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Now I'm reading her apartment was on a different floor of the building.
    Ok then.
    How wrong do you have to be to get the entire floor incorrect?
    Maybe she was drinking? Was she under the influence?
    We'll never know if she was.

I've been a shift worker for almost 40 yrs.
    Worked literally thousands of night shifts.
    Somehow always found my way home.
    Never walked into a strangers house.

Top Bottom