• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    It does not take a professional rancher to know that bullshit stinks. Or recognize it when they smell it.
    And it does not take a cop or OIS investigator to know something is wrong with this whole story. Given the info in the articles, any of us would be in jail. I think it is fair to wonder why the cop ain't.

from an idjit coffeeholic
    Gun Zone Deals

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    It does not take a professional rancher to know that bullshit stinks. Or recognize it when they smell it.
    And it does not take a cop or OIS investigator to know something is wrong with this whole story. Given the info in the articles, any of us would be in jail. I think it is fair to wonder why the cop ain't.
    Amen, brother.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    He didn't investigate this case and was berating us for expressing our opinions. Basically telling us to shut up. I took exception to that and said so. What is your point?
    Express your opinion, hell we all have one. That does not make it correct and the fact that someone has experience carrying a gun, shooting people for a living, and working other OIS means his opinion is a bit more valued IS my point.
    Boo hoo, he berated you. Maybe you been in Austin too long?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Or is it more like the stealership calling me for free recall work, never fixing that airbag, but presenting me with a $1,200 list of things that need to be done right now or I could ded, like a $300 spark plug change on a little f•cking four cylinder?
    Yeah whatever, I have no idea how that relates to my analogy. Sounds like you got screwed by a mechanic though.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Yeah whatever, I have no idea how that relates to my analogy. Sounds like you got screwed by a mechanic though.

You started with the analogies. Or was it a simile? Mine just served as another one, demonstrating that just because the eggs-beard says so doesn't mean it isn't bullshit. And if you think I can't change my own spark plugs half drunk, in the parking lot, for $30 including said plugs AND the socket handle in 5 minutes, you don't know me.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Now I'm reading her apartment was on a different floor of the building.
    Ok then.
    How wrong do you have to be to get the entire floor incorrect?
    Maybe she was drinking? Was she under the influence?
    We'll never know if she was.

I've been a shift worker for almost 40 yrs.
    Worked literally thousands of night shifts.
    Somehow always found my way home.
    Never walked into a strangers house.
    You don't think they did a breath test or blood draw on her? Is that part of the cover up?
    If it is because she was under the influence, do I get a prize? Maybe at least TGT validation from you and Austin??
    So many have screwed the pooch due to alcohol or dope. If I was the attorney for the family, I'd definitely be looking to subpoena those hiring, training, and discipline records.
    What a crap sandwich to be killed in your home doing nothing. Lock your freaking doors.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Express your opinion, hell we all have one. That does not make it correct and the fact that someone has experience carrying a gun, shooting people for a living, and working other OIS means his opinion is a bit more valued IS my point.
    Boo hoo, he berated you. Maybe you been in Austin too long?
    The more information that comes out the more it seems that most of us who expressed a negative opinion of this officer were correct in their assumptions. No OIS experience needed. Spreadsheet time for Sharkey!

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Just going by what I'm reading on other news sites.
    Officer was NOT tested after incident.
    Released and sent home.
    Its been about 10hours since event happened so a blood draw might not even be any good now?

Now come on guys. If this would of been a non-policeperson that shot the guy do you really think it would of handled this way?
    DPD chief said it started out as an OIS then changed as the investigation proceeded.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Glad I lock my doors at night

Released and sent home.
    Its been about 10hours since event happened so a blood draw might not even be any good now?

Now come on guys. If this would of been a non-policeperson that shot the guy do you really think it would of handled this way?
    DPD chief said it started out as an OIS then changed as the investigation proceeded.

Da police dindu nuffin

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    My two ‘take aways ’ from the last link posted. To the 80 year old woman, you’re right: be very, very careful before you call the cops for ANY reason. There’s a better than even chance, YOU will wind up in *some* kinda of situation costing you time, trouble or money (or all three). All the cops are really good for, is taking a report after the fact. I decided a long time ago, the less interfacing with them, the better.

And to the young lady from Chicago, walking her dog: you are correct also. Dallas is waaay too dangerous a place to live. I’d highly recommend you return to Chicago asap!

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    The more information that comes out the more it seems that most of us who expressed a negative opinion of this officer were correct in their assumptions. No OIS experience needed. Spreadsheet time for Sharkey!
    Hell everyone has a negative opinion of the officer and with good reason but we have everything from it is a cover up by the OP to why isn't she in cuffs yet to you saying your opinion of the shooting is just as valid as an OIS investigator's opinion. I think that is what drew his response but what do I know.

Carry on, send me that spreadsheet when you can. When Moonpie answers my questions, I can add it to Excel.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Released and sent home.

But police are held to a higher standard!!!!!!!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Texas Rangers involved.
    Blood drawn.
    Warrant being pursued.

Now we getting somewhere.

I just cannot imagine a situation where this was justified. Its not like she was serving a warrant and it went bad.

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    Now we getting somewhere.

I just cannot imagine a situation where this was justified. Its not like she was serving a warrant and it went bad.
    Blood drawn how long after the incident? I'm choking down my FTP statement...but obviously its slipping a bit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Blood drawn how long after the incident? I'm choking down my FTP statement...but obviously its slipping a bit.

We are at ~17 hrs after, and not mentioned she has even been arrested yet (though in this case , a sober BAC may be worse than .25 BAC for the officer).

Completely unacceptable responding officers + supervisors did not see this shooting for what it was.

Top Bottom