• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buckshot Wade

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2018
    Gone
    Y'all can celebrate as a warrant is on the way for the officer's arrest. One less cop to worry about right?
    But the truth was found by investigating and not speculating... Hum. How 'bout that? But don't worry, she'll be crucified in the name of political correctness. :) Regardless of guilt or innocence.
    ARJ Defense ad

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Keep telling yourself that, sport. You see yourself as "sheepdog"? Well sometimes the sheepdog needs to have his leash yanked and be told "bad dog!", while being smacked with a newspaper.

Buckshot Wade

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2018
    Gone
    Told my son when he became a deputy up in Montana "Don't shoot anyone. Even if its your last resort. If you do pull the trigger make sure its a white male with an extensive criminal history and has no political alliances. Anyone else, especially of a different ethnicity, hold your fire and pray your body armor holds up."

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    Y'all can celebrate as a warrant is on the way for the officer's arrest. One less cop to worry about right?
    But the truth was found by investigating and not speculating... Hum. How 'bout that? But don't worry, she'll be crucified in the name of political correctness. :) Regardless of guilt or innocence.
    I thought you were leaving this liberal bar? I suppose you consider administering a tox screen almost a day after an incident "investigating"? Commit to converse or commit to shut up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

Curious, what do her boots taste like?

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    DPD is already guilty of special treatment for the lady cop. They won’t release her name until she’s “officially charged”.... other civilian suspects are identified before they’re “officially charged” - hell, they’re frequently identified when they are just suspects!

Local news is reporting the two knew each other. She apparently even had a pet name or nick name for him. They frequently visited between their balconies according to other apartment residents. It’s not completely clear to me yet, but their apartments may have been on different floors.

Apartment front doors are opened by either a key OR by an electronic key pad. (I’m guessing he had given her the access code).

Last edited:

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Yahoo was playing the race card in their story already. As for sheepdogs needing their leash yanked. I find it interesting, were 9 pages in but the guy driving into Fox 4 yelling High Treason is at ........6 posts.
    Quite the discrepancy........

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Yahoo was playing the race card in their story already. As for sheepdogs needing their leash yanked. I find it interesting, were 9 pages in but the guy driving into Fox 4 yelling High Treason is at ........6 posts.

Everyone knows he's mentally ill.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    DPD is already guilty of special treatment for the lady cop. They won’t release her name until she’s “officially charged”.... other civilian suspects are identified before they’re “officially charged” - hell, they’re frequently identified when they are just suspects!

Local news is reporting the two knew each other. She apparently even had a pet name or nick name for him. They frequently visited between their balconies according to other apartment residents. It’s not completely clear to me yet, but their apartments may have been on different floors.

Apartment front doors are opened by either a key OR by an electronic key pad. (I’m guessing he had given her the access code).

It's by keycard and they found her keycard in his lock (social media).

IDK where you're seeing the prior relationship stuff. Sauce?

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW

Why, what did you expect? Nutbag with lengthy history of being a nutbag who was in the passenger seat when the driver of the vehicle got shot and killed. Is there some expectation of yours that hasn't been met?

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    We all know how goes. White glove treatment for the LEO. Anyone that can't understand why the perception of law enforcement has tarnished among the general public is obviously delusional based on their own perceptions of superiority.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom