• Do you support Open Carry for Texas?

• Total voters

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I've heard from several individuals within the state regarding the legitimacy and likelihood of open carry legislation in Texas. I've been told by the TSRA that there is no call to action regarding open carry, and that gun owners in Texas don't seem to want open carry. I personally think this is largely false, and to prove that, I'd like to start a roll-call for individuals in the state of Texas whom support open carry legislation.

This is simply an advocacy vote, not a political debate. If you do not agree with open carry, or want to argue about constitutional carry or some other topic, do not do it in this thread.

Simply vote in the poll and make a post; something like "I support OC".

If you are a member of the TSRA, GOA, and/or NRA, please vote accordingly.

Please only vote if you live in the state of Texas.

Feel free to link this on other Texas forums!

Texas SOT

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    I am also a supporter of open carry for the great state of Texas and because of there lack of support of the open carry effort in '09 I did not renew my NRA membership

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Here!

I am a member of TSRA and NRA, and whole heartedly support OC in texas.

infact, i have been contemplating (as well as a few of my freinds) withdrawing from TSRA because of their apparent lack of intestinal fortitude reguarding this issue.

^if that is off topic im sorry. :(

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    I fully support open carry for all CHL liscence holders. the "C" should stand for carry and not concealed.
    Furthermore I feel that CHL liscence holders should have the same carry rules and restrictions as cops.
    I think the TSRA is dead wrong in their opinion and I dont think they really understand what the people want.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I'm on board. I've been told by others that TSRA doesn't even want open carry, which makes me reluctant to support them if true. I should do some homework on this but I'm swamped enough with college. Hell, I still need to call SA City Hall and follow up on the loaded long-arms issue.

Top Bottom