• ...and so much more!
  • Do you support Open Carry for Texas?

• Total voters

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    I support Open carry, Constitutional carry and any other carry that makes it easier to excercise my RIGHTS as an AMERICAN.

LSCDL Member
    AZCDL Life Member
    NRA Member

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I'm a lifelong citizen of Texas, a member of the TSRA, and the NRA, and I'm completely in favor of unlicensed open carry and/or legislation in that direction. I've expressed such feelings to the TSRA leadership and got nothing but lectures on how our membership doesn't want it and how it's not feasible. I hear a lot of other people say they get the same thing. I don't recall seeing more than a couple of TSRA members express disapproval of open carry. Makes me wonder what membership the TSRA leadership is listening to.

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Reads the Bill of Rights. It says nothing about training. It does say the right to bear arms shall not be in fringed. Can the poor afford to take training that costs, should the elderly and disabled who physically or financially limited be unable to carry.

Folks the 2nd Amendment lists nothing other then right to bear arms shall not be infringed. Reading anything else into it, licenses, training, registration takes the paper it's writtian on and destroys it. Yes of course Open Carry for all Americans should be allowed it is our Constitutional right, period.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    You need to put this on the Tgt face book page you will get a crap ton more hits.

No one else did, so I linked to this poll from the Facebook page and reminded them that Texas Gun Talk isn't just a Facebook fan group.
    Supposedly, it has 241 members, so hopefully we'll see a little more traffic on this issue.

Top Bottom