• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I don't pay too much attention to it most of the time... excpet, the other day when a guy walks up to the Elementary school to pick up his daughter while OCing. He had on a jacket and easily could have concealed it, but he had the jacket tucked behind it so it was in very plain sight. I called admin and SRO and went and stood by him till they got there. They told him to leave, which he did without incident... I don't know what happened after that... He hasn't been back since... That's just stupid. You don't carry on a school campus unless you want to rack up a felony charge...

Personally I find OC to be a PITA. Just not my thing for comfort reasons... CC is much easier.

Alan
    There it is. The dumbest post of 2023.

I also retroactively nominate it for the dumbest post of 2022, 2021, and 2020.

You are hereby known as "the snitch"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2021
    Victoria, TX
    This is gonna go nowhere in a big fucking hurry.

Yeah, that's what I thought too at the "Snitch" response.

I feel like Gun owners, particularly those who choose to carry (Of which I am one), have an obligation to know the law and follow it... To do otherwise sends the wrong message to those who would deprive us of our rights.

I carry everywhere, except those places where it is illegal for me to do so... Sometimes it requires extra planning on my part.. but one thing I won't do is jeopardize my right to own a gun because I don't THINK a law is just.

Hey, this is America, I get to do that, and I get to have my opinion on it as well...

Alan

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Thanks, I'll hereby refer to you as "The Prick".

Alan
    I bet absolutely no one dared wander the halls of your school without a pass with you on duty.
    hall-monitor.gif

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Yeah, that's what I thought too at the "Snitch" response.

I feel like Gun owners, particularly those who choose to carry (Of which I am one), have an obligation to know the law and follow it... To do otherwise sends the wrong message to those who would deprive us of our rights.

I carry everywhere, except those places where it is illegal for me to do so... Sometimes it requires extra planning on my part.. but one thing I won't do is jeopardize my right to own a gun because I don't THINK a law is just.

Hey, this is America, I get to do that, and I get to have my opinion on it as well...

Alan

People, not just gun owners don't like goody goody two shoes that get in the way, and stick their nose in business that isn't theirs.

ooh bad man carry scary gun! Good thing you so bravely put him in his place.

Here's a tip, MYOFB.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2021
    Victoria, TX
    You Know my type... that's a hoot... you don't know shit... Prick.

As for the language, I regularly see much worse here all the time...

But I did notice an ignore button around here someplace.. feel free to use it if the things I say hurt your feelings...

Alan

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    You don't get it at all do you Prick? In my initial post I said I don't pay any attention to it, except when it's at school. I stated further on that I don't have the authority to even ask the guy about it. If I see something out of line I make a phone call. I don't ask or demand to see anything from anybody... You're just making stuff up to be a Prick... I guess that's what Pricks do...

Alan

If you really cared about keeping schools safe, you'd take down the GFZ signs. But its not about safety. Its about control. And you just love that itty bitty bit you can flex over people.

You aren't helping anyone. You're just jerking yourself off.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    You Know my type... that's a hoot... you don't know shit... Prick.

As for the language, I regularly see much worse here all the time...

But I did notice an ignore button around here someplace.. feel free to use it if the things I say hurt your feelings...

Alan
    You've called me a prick like 10 times. It's not my feelings that have been hurt.

You'll see bad language, but from what I've seen, insulting members isn't conducive to lasting long here.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2021
    Victoria, TX
    "Snitch" ? I'd say that was insulting for doing my job.

Removing the signs is illegal. What is it with you and the illegal stuff...

Again, no pretense of flexing power over anyone... Just walking, checking, looking... and yes it is keeping those kids safe because people see us walking, checking, looking... and it's appreciated by the parents and teachers and staff... We don't even talk to anyone except to say hello...

So, you really don't know me or what I do. You're still just making things up to suit your own agenda. You must be a Liberal DemocRat...

Alan

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    "Snitch" ? I'd say that was insulting for doing my job.

Removing the signs is illegal. What is it with you and the illegal stuff...

Again, no pretense of flexing power over anyone... Just walking, checking, looking... and yes it is keeping those kids safe because people see us walking, checking, looking... and it's appreciated by the parents and teachers and staff... We don't even talk to anyone except to say hello...

So, you really don't know me or what I do. You're still just making things up to suit your own agenda. You must be a Liberal DemocRat...

Alan
    Lol. Just doing your job. Great. Your job is responsible for lots of dead children.

And calling you what you are, hardly an insult. Not compared to a page and a half of you getting butt mad and calling me a prick

That guy you reported whas keeping that school much safer than you were. And I'm pretty sure you know that.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    You must be a Liberal DemocRat...

Based on...his opposition to unconstitutional gun control laws?

While I disagree with your position and your obvious anger for being called out, you were at least making coherent arguments before. Now you're just throwing stuff out trying to get Zack as pissed off as you appear to be.

You need to re-read your side of the interactions here and really ask yourself if your behavior presents you in a positive, or even reasonable light. Yes, he called you a snitch. That's a criticism of your stated actions. Repeatedly calling him a prick in return is nothing but an insult. And you've done it as many times as you can fit it into a post.

Maybe you should step back from your keyboard and calm down a bit. Just friendly advice.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2021
    Victoria, TX
    I'm pretty calm. I am disappointed in this group of my fellow Texans though. You're right I did state my case, and it is based on protocols and the law. That anyone would suggest that I should do otherwise and break the protocols of what I'm doing or worse, break the law by ignoring it, is irresponsible. I stated I didn't like the law, agree with the law, or want the law, and I also stated I wasn't going to break the law... Didn't matter. I got called names, and told mine was the dumbest post of the last three years... Then my character was further maligned as being power hungry, throwing people under the bus, as being a type, demanding to see "ze papers", being responsible for dead kids (which is what my volunteer work is designed to prevent), etc... which is just being a Prick...

I'm sorry, I thought he already knew.

I spent my entire career going to a public high school UNARMED every second of every day knowing full well that I may have to face down some Prick with a gun with nothing but my tie clip. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. I did it anyway because it didn't matter if I liked it, thought it was fair, or even right... It's just the way it was, and is.

Laws like that don't get changed by taking down signs, ignoring the law or breaking it... I'm not sure I know how they get changed... I know that recently we things like the Guardian Program which allows for some teachers to be armed. Perhaps at some point the voluteer groups will be armed, and IF people can keep from breaking or ignoring the laws, maybe Constitutional Carry folks can carry on campuses.

But one way to insure it never happens is for Pricks to continue advocating disregard for the current laws... that's exactly what the anti-gunners want...

Alan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2021
    Victoria, TX
    Lol. Just doing your job. Great. Your job is responsible for lots of dead children.

And calling you what you are, hardly an insult. Not compared to a page and a half of you getting butt mad and calling me a prick

That guy you reported whas keeping that school much safer than you were. And I'm pretty sure you know that.

See this is why I call you a Prick...

I'm responsible for dead kids?
    I'm a "Snitch" but you're not a Prick?

That guy wasn't keeping anyone safe. He was flaunting his OC to make a point that he could and didn't care about the law and created an incident. That he wasn't arrested is testimony to the overall restraint of school admin and SRO. I just make the call, They do what they want, But, I'm going to make the call. Not because anything personal, but simply because it's the right thing to do.

You may not feel it's the right thing to do, that doesn't change anything.

Alan

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I'm pretty calm. I am disappointed in this group of my fellow Texans though. You're right I did state my case, and it is based on protocols and the law. That anyone would suggest that I should do otherwise and break the protocols of what I'm doing or worse, break the law by ignoring it, is irresponsible. I stated I didn't like the law, agree with the law, or want the law, and I also stated I wasn't going to break the law... Didn't matter. I got called names, and told mine was the dumbest post of the last three years... Then my character was further maligned as being power hungry, throwing people under the bus, as being a type, demanding to see "ze papers", being responsible for dead kids (which is what my volunteer work is designed to prevent), etc... which is just being a Prick...

I'm sorry, I thought he already knew.

I spent my entire career going to a public high school UNARMED every second of every day knowing full well that I may have to face down some Prick with a gun with nothing but my tie clip. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. I did it anyway because it didn't matter if I liked it, thought it was fair, or even right... It's just the way it was, and is.

Laws like that don't get changed by taking down signs, ignoring the law or breaking it... I'm not sure I know how they get changed... I know that recently we things like the Guardian Program which allows for some teachers to be armed. Perhaps at some point the voluteer groups will be armed, and IF people can keep from breaking or ignoring the laws, maybe Constitutional Carry folks can carry on campuses.

But one way to insure it never happens is for Pricks to continue advocating disregard for the current laws... that's exactly what the anti-gunners want...

Alan
    3 years? Your subsequent behavior has you in the running for the decade, my friend.

You seem hell bent on this whole law stuff, if i didn't know better I'd think you were a fed.

We are on the cusp of the ATF declaring millions of people felons for something they previously declared legal *multiple times*. You think they care? If they want you, they'll get you no matter what they have to do.

Our feet has been held to the fire since the 1930's, yet you think its gun owners not following the law thats the problem?

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    See this is why I call you a Prick...

I'm responsible for dead kids?
    I'm a "Snitch" but you're not a Prick?

That guy wasn't keeping anyone safe. He was flaunting his OC to make a point that he could and didn't care about the law and created an incident. That he wasn't arrested is testimony to the overall restraint of school admin and SRO. I just make the call, They do what they want, But, I'm going to make the call. Not because anything personal, but simply because it's the right thing to do.

You may not feel it's the right thing to do, that doesn't change anything.

Alan

You wouldn't know the right thing to do if it sat on your face. And yes, I'm a prick, arguably the biggest on the forum, but unless you want to catch a ban when a mod wakes up, it's best to keep that to yourself.

He didn't create an incident. You did. You escalated it. You clutched your pearls, your hall monitor sash, and the throttle on your Segway simultaneously, and got to flaunt your authority.

You saved nobody.

Top Bottom