• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SidewaysTA

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    CSTX
    Yeah well the NRA just lost a member here.

But it ain't just bump stocks here. It ain't just binary triggers or cranks. The way Swinestein's bill is currently drafted, and I realize it can be changed, any modification to the fire control group can be viewed as increasing the ,as yet undefined, ROF of a semiautomatic rifle, whatever that is. That's your Geisseles's. That's your Timney's. That your modified stock triggers.

This bill is shit and the NRA supports it. Unbelievable.
    Hurley's Gold

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    Yeah well the NRA just lost a member here.

But it ain't just bump stocks here. It ain't just binary triggers or cranks. The way Swinestein's bill is currently drafted, and I realize it can be changed, any modification to the fire control group can be viewed as increasing the ,as yet undefined, ROF of a semiautomatic rifle, whatever that is. That's your Geisseles's. That's your Timney's. That your modified stock triggers.

This bill is shit and the NRA supports it. Unbelievable.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't ROF defined as the max potential Rounds per minute?
    I.E. an AK-47 FA is "600 Rd/min" (random number)
    It's like a car, it might have a top speed of 180mph (being the max ROF) so that's like saying if you stomp on the gas you're increasing the ROF
    All I'm saying is I think Dr. FrankenFeinstein
    Is wrong on terminology once again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    20171005_172527.jpg
    they come off pretty cleanly.

SidewaysTA

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    CSTX
    I've emailed my congressmen. Thanks to Younggun for providing the eloquent material. My correspondence is usually a bit rough when I'm mad.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

heavygunner8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2016
    Houston
    I bought myself a life time membership yesterday and donated another $1000 on top of that to the NRA. I am extremely disappointed when I opened my news app on my iphone this morning to learn what NRA is doing. I want to believe the NRA is playing a political game of 3 steps forward and 2 steps back, but gun owners has never gotten any trade offs in the past. This is pure appeasement, which can easily lead to further gun restrictions by the leftists. They won't stop until we have an Australian gun control type of deal in place. I guess I'll be calling to have them refund my membership money and my donation. I'm not sure where the NRA is gonna go with this one. What made them think this is a good idea?

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    I think I got it figured out.

The psycho lefty was a NRA member. The same way michael moore is a member.

If I had plans to become a notorious serial killer you better believe I'd be joining all kinds of liberal garbage like the aclu, peta, nambla, antifa, dsa, splc, code pink, etc... before doing heinous deeds.

The NRA got blackmailed into doing that jackasses' bidding for $25/yr. Now they're doing damage control and trying to distance themselves before the news gets out.

Top Bottom