• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    My wife and me was born in NY state Buffalo and Syracuse respectively. It wasn't all democrap back then I remember Jack Kemp coming to our house in Buffalo and introduced himself in Buffalo when he was running for office. Then I joined the AF and met my wife who was also in the AF at Westover AFB. We never returned to New York after my discharge because there was no jobs and really high taxes, stayed in MO for 38 years until I retired then moved to Texas. Anyway my wife has a twin sister who is Republican, and two other sisters in Syracuse that after they found out we voted for Trump refused to ever talk to her or I again. They still don't. All of my friends in NY voted Dem. They must brainwash people through their Kool Aid up there. I hope they learn their lesson gas up there is even more expensive then here, but then again they want Biden to bail out their state so I don't know.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    My wife and me was born in NY state Buffalo and Syracuse respectively. It wasn't all democrap back then I remember Jack Kemp coming to our house in Buffalo and introduced himself in Buffalo when he was running for office. Then I joined the AF and met my wife who was also in the AF at Westover AFB. We never returned to New York after my discharge because there was no jobs and really high taxes, stayed in MO for 38 years until I retired then moved to Texas. Anyway my wife has a twin sister who is Republican, and two other sisters in Syracuse that after they found out we voted for Trump refused to ever talk to her or I again. They still don't. All of my friends in NY voted Dem. They must brainwash people through their Kool Aid up there. I hope they learn their lesson gas up there is even more expensive then here, but then again they want Biden to bail out their state so I don't know.
    My family is still in upstate NY, brother says most people are voting Republican. It's the cities that have all the Democrats.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    IMO, if they ain't learned by now, they probably are not going to learn any time in the future.

The proof that Biden was unfit to hold office was in the news every day before the election even took place. How much more proof was needed to know that Biden wasn't fit to hold office was there to convince anyone that he was bad choice?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I know of some people who were so turned off by Trump and his tweets that they voted Biden, which they normally would not have done.

I suspect now they would prefer to be putting up with Trump's ego.
    Sounds like they let pride and their emotions dictate their voting choices, instead of looking at what Trump was getting accomplished.

And too saw some of Trump's tweets and such, and some of them were just childish, immature and stupid. I didn't let emotion or personal feelings to dictate my vote though.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    There are still people in our area displaying Trump signs and banners. Saw only an occasional Biden/Harris sign.
    Every 7th driveway, here..

TRUMP/PENCE...

Make Libtards Cry....

Pock yer feelings.....

Red Neck imagination and fortitude is AMAZING!

Even one that weathered ....biDen sniFFs....haRRis bLOZ! Two blocks from the Court House! (they may re print it?)

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    And even given that, how can anyone not know he was a racist and a possible pedophile as well?

Then also look back at his career as a politician! And his under-handed dealings when he was VP!
    Sounds like they let pride and their emotions dictate their voting choices, instead of looking at what Trump was getting accomplished.

And too saw some of Trump's tweets and such, and some of them were just childish, immature and stupid. I didn't let emotion or personal feelings to dictate my vote though.
    Some of it was what he was thinking at the moment and alot of it was because he loved screwing with the MSM.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I know of some people who were so turned off by Trump and his tweets that they voted Biden, which they normally would not have done.

I suspect now they would prefer to be putting up with Trump's ego.
    Trump Tweets....(not a fan of Trump...but..........wow...look at the "opposition"!!)

Trump would tweet/twitter/twat stuff...just to get the libtards/pockhaids all wound up about something.......that Trump had NO INTENTION of doing....

Trump would then do something else! Further "triggering" the lib/pocktards! :roflfunny:

Trump was about 50 STEPS ahead of the libtard/blamestream/pocktard media... :green:
    They were so wound up over the last thing Trump "twatted" for their consumption...he had done half dozen other thangs! Most of which were BENEFICIAL to these UNITED STATES.

On that note...

Lets go branDuMM!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Some of it was what he was thinking at the moment and alot of it was because he loved screwing with the MSM.
    True. There were times he should have just let some thing left alone, and he came off as being childish and petty.

But in all fairness, the media didn't exactly play fair or objective with Trump either. So in many ways, they created the environment in which he had to act in a defensive manner with the media.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    IMO, if they ain't learned by now, they probably are not going to learn any time in the future.

The proof that Biden was unfit to hold office was in the news every day before the election even took place. How much more proof was needed to know that Biden wasn't fit to hold office was there to convince anyone that he was bad choice?
    Hey Axxe Man,

They BOOTED biDen/sniFF out of New BLAMED Jersey!

He SUCKED!

Went to Delaware (where he was shielded & promoted by other pervs) for his Political Career.

He was a KNOWN PEDOPHILE...........then...and a known SELF ADMITTING PEDOPHILE NOW! :50cal:

sniFF/biDen was UNFIT then! He is less fit, NOW! :police:

I think?

All the PERVS/KOMMY TRAITORS are shaking in their boots!

If/when? Mssr. PUTIN over runs the UKRAINE? And Mssr. PUTIN were to EXPOSE all the shady deals of: the KlintonisTaz, the kinYan, MittLess roMMney, the biDens....etc...

We may just have us a blame MUCH NEEDED NECK STRETCHING PARTY! right here!

1647117707160.png

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Trump turned me off in the primaries when he made derogatory statements about McCain's POW history. Even though I was never a McCain fan, I found Trump to be petty, childish, and arrogant.

He would have done well to refrain from some of his pettiness.

I ended up voting for Trump in both elections. I think he did an excellent job of repairing much of what was wrong with this country when he took office. God can use fallible and flawed human beings to do his will. Even Moses was guilty of murder and cursing at God.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    This is what you get when you are more interested in voting someone out than voting someone in.

Dems hate Trump, whatever, but instead of nominating a cognitively functioning candidate, they basically were only interested in someone who could beat Trump. So that brought out the wingnut anti-Trump candidates instead of a cognitively functioning candidate.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

They absolutely did let their emotion cloud their judgement. But they had a lot of company, which is why Biden got elected.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom