• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    My sister in law and her husband, both life long democrats in KY, happened to see the movie about the Clintons just before the previous election. They saw the evidence about Hillary and Bill and told my wife that they could not, in good conscience, vote for Hillary so they voted for Trump.

Fast forward to the next election, and they are glued 24/7 to CNN and believe every single word spewed there with the result that all they could do is parrot every evil about Trump and the Republicans, completely forgetting their enlightenment four years earlier when confronted with the evidence.

My premise has always been that the people who voted for Biden are too dumb to know better or think they are so smart they do not want anyone to present them with the facts. Both of these also tend to believe 100% of what they see on the boob tube
    Venture Surplus ad

Pistol Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Texas
    The dems are Biden people no matter what. The undecided voters are who elect the president, I don't know if they flip a coin or what but they elect the president. Unless of course the dems manage to steal the presidency like they did last time.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    If i had to make a choice i would take obama over biden any day> i am sure many fellow southerners heard growing up to paraphrase teh only thing worse than obama is an obama lover 100% truth
    I would take Joseph Stalin, Chairman Mao, or Saddam Hussein over what we have now.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Me to, they all dead.
    I pray Joe stays in office through the end of his term. I get really scared at who is in the wings. Going from very bad to much worse. Hopefully we will have a new speaker of the house after the fall election and at least if 1 & 2 were gone somehow....

Lazyfaire

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2021
    New Braunfels
    She was not a friend. She is a communist and would turn you in to be boxcar’d off to a gulag like a good stasi if it meant she could get a photo op of her children being inappropriately sniffed by POTATOUS.

You are indeed better off without communists in your life.
    You know, when I say that I like to be my own person, have my own values and make my own decisions I don't get to make such decisions for other people and who they want to be. We were friends before. I'm sad for the choice she made but SHE has moved on, not me. You choose to be angry and to narrow your world, fine. I do not. And again, This is my choice, not YOURS.
    Everybody has a right to an opinion on a subject.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    You know, when I say that I like to be my own person, have my own values and make my own decisions I don't get to make such decisions for other people and who they want to be. We were friends before. I'm sad for the choice she made but SHE has moved on, not me. You choose to be angry and to narrow your world, fine. I do not. And again, This is my choice, not YOURS.
    Everybody has a right to an opinion on a subject.
    The saddest part is that they are so incredibly wrong. Some of my family are Democrat who i love dearly but they are in the democrat reality distortion field.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Now, I will readily admit, I am not about to read through 8 pages (so far) of this thread before I say this:

That was a pretty funny title for this thread considering the type of forum in which it appears.:roflfunny: I also must ask the OP, did you expect more than one or two folks, if any, here (and maybe only those who were just kidding) to admit they had voted for Biden for president? I wonder if someone here honestly did vote for him, if they'd not be too quick to admit it in this site's forums. Just wondering on my part, not that anyone thinks I am assuming such.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Now, I will readily admit, I am not about to read through 8 pages (so far) of this thread before I say this:

That was a pretty funny title for this thread considering the type of forum in which it appears.:roflfunny: I also must ask the OP, did you expect more than one or two folks, if any, here (and maybe only those who were just kidding) to admit they had voted for Biden for president? I wonder if someone here honestly did vote for him, if they'd not be too quick to admit it in this site's forums. Just wondering on my part, not that anyone thinks I am assuming such.
    Plenty of communists here that still have accounts.

Top Bottom