• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    There was a married couple from TX, one of which ran the marathon while the other waited at the finish line. The runner finished 5-30 min (I don't remember but close) before the 1st bomb and neither was injured.

They went home - to West, Texas - neither was injured.

Last edited:

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Father of suspected bomber: Give up peacefully | National News - The Schnitt Show

Click here for more photos from the manhuntThe father of the suspected Boston Marathon bomber is urging his son to give up peacefully. Anzor Tsarnaev spoke with ABC News from his home in Russia and warned police that if his his son Dzhokhar is killed, "all hell will break loose." Police are searching for the 19-year-old suspect in the Boston suburb of Watertown after his older brother, the second Boston bombing suspect, was killed overnight in a shootout with police.

Their father told ABC he had talked on the phone with his sons earlier this week because he was worried about them following the deadly bombing at the marathon. Anzor Tsarnaev believes his sons are innocent and wants his son who's still alive to come back to Russia.

Read more: Father of suspected bomber: Give up peacefully | National News - The Schnitt Show

Uh...... excuse me?

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    There was a married couple from TX, one of which ran the marathon while the other waited at the finish line. The runner finished 5-30 min (I don't remember but close) before the 1st bomb and neither was injured.

Man.. talking about bad timing..

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas

Is this the man you are referring to?

Joe Berti survived Boston Marathon bomb by seconds then witnessed Texas fertilizer plant explosion | Mail Online

( You know what they say about things happening in 'threes'. If I were him I would dig a hole in the backyard to live in for a few weeks, or at the minimum go buy a lotto ticket. :cool: )

Last edited:

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    A little off topic, but I can think of one man who's luckier than that couple... Tsutomu Yamaguchi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was working in Hiroshima on the day a nuclear weapon was dropped. He survived with some minor injuries, and went home to recuperate. Home to Nagasaki. Where another nuke got dropped on him.

He died at the age of 93 in 2010.

I read an article about him the other day, and would you believe it, at the ripe ol age of 93, they still blamed the bombs on his death...

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Amazing how we granted visa's "after review".. educated them in the public school system (per news proll'y accurate) News media interviews everyone from teachers to neighborhood friends..social interaction seems real normal.. So from Chechnya's hostile government to whats arguably our most liberal state..

and they hate us... how does that work.. i'm having a hard time wrapping my head around going from "that" to dropping an IED next to an 8 yr old..

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    From Twitter: @BenHowe : Holy crap! The symbolism of a Muslim fundamentalist carjacking a car with a co-exist bumper sticker cannot be overstated

HijackCoexist.jpeg

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    Amazing how we granted visa's "after review".. educated them in the public school system (per news proll'y accurate) News media interviews everyone from teachers to neighborhood friends..social interaction seems real normal.. So from Chechnya's hostile government to whats arguably our most liberal state..

and they hate us... how does that work.. i'm having a hard time wrapping my head around going from "that" to dropping an IED next to an 8 yr old..

That's what's wrong with our country! We let all these crazy ass people in, give them visa's, help them get education and what thanks do we get? Bombs and a lot of hatred! From what I under stand the whole neighborhood where these guys lived was from Chechnya.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Better to potentially get info out of him than none. Come on, you don't know exactly what went down. No one does.

Sent carelessly from Joe Biden's balcony

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    man their police AR's are decked out

Aimpoints, Duracoat, suppressors, IR lasers, forward grips, and PRI gasbuster CH's.

20bomb32.jpg

slider_20bomb9.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom