• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dtownmj

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Before i post the following, heres a disclaimer: I have nothing but respect and admiration for law enforcement officials and uniformed men that keep our country safe.

With that said, how on earth does a group of officers unload 300 rounds on 2 men, only to kill one of them and let one get away? And then a whole days worth of searching leads to no where until some lady calls in a tip??

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I say keep him alive, even if we don't get info out of him, there are things we can do to make him wish he were dead. lol

Like what? Put him in gitmo like all the rest of the terrorists where he can live out his days like a damn king on our dime.

You have to remember with this administration he is a victim not us.

Sent from my toaster using secret alien technology.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    .... With that said, how on earth does a group of officers unload 300 rounds on 2 men, only to kill one of them and let one get away? And then a whole days worth of searching leads to no where until some lady calls in a tip??
    Because no matter how much training is done, it's impossible to cover every scenario.

And because law abiding people do the right thing by themselves and their neighbors and call in tips.

Last edited:

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Like what? Put him in gitmo like all the rest of the terrorists where he can live out his days like a damn king on our dime.

You have to remember with this administration he is a victim not us.

Sent from my toaster using secret alien technology.

Yea, my comment was wishful thinking, because unfortunately, you're right.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Before i post the following, heres a disclaimer: I have nothing but respect and admiration for law enforcement officials and uniformed men that keep our country safe.

With that said, how on earth does a group of officers unload 300 rounds on 2 men, only to kill one of them and let one get away? And then a whole days worth of searching leads to no where until some lady calls in a tip??

watch from 4:32 lol

Last edited:

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    He won't be at gitmo.
    He's covered by the Constitution.

It won't be a cake walk, but he's not going to get to chillax in Cuba.

dtownmj

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Because no matter how much training is done, it's impossible to cover every scenario.

And because law abiding people do the right thing by themselves and their neighbors and call in tips.

1) You're right, its impossible to cover every scenario. However, the 19 year old was with the 26 year old during the night when the gunshots were exchanged. He managed to slip away for about a day, while injured, unnoticed.

2) I agree with your last statement, I wasn't surprised that the lady called in. Im surprised at the amount of time it took to find the 19 year old. They had already made an announcement telling everyone to come out and they had called off the chase for the day. My statement was regarding how thousands of fbi officers couldnt find the kid, especially when the city was on lockdown. Im not a law enforcement expert, so I'll just leave it at that.

My overall point is that it took entirely too long to locate an injured 19 year old punk running around on foot

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Hard for me to hear but I thought one of the reports just asked about miranda rights being read to prick #2.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    XDuMHCY.jpg

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    if you were the doctor working on this dude, how hard would u be working to save his life? (assuming his wounds were life threatening)

They will save his life, remember they want to waterboard him pretty soon. They need more information about the other three they got in custody.:p

Hell, I guess there is enough room in the ambulance during a slow ride to the hospital for that right????

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yup, sure hope Obama can get this immigration reform done so we can make it easier for their buddies to become citizens.

Top Bottom