• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I am not going to fight the BOS thing but explain to me why having a receipt for tax purposes makes one a gun dealer.

As far as casual purchase of a gun from an individual a BOS decision is between the buyer and seller and can make or break a deal. Has never been a deciding factor in any of my personal purchases.

With the hacking of identity going on nowadays I am not letting anyone take a picture of my drivers license.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    It’s how people perceive how you worded things. Just helping you out.

We live in a time where you gotta be aware the government can come after you even if something is out of context.

Zip it. I mean that respectfully.
    I have no problems with concerns but I do have issues with personal attacks. Respect is a two way street not one sided. Every person is different and do business differently. I have my ways just like you and others have your ways.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I do not know why they keep mentioning about me selling as I have not sold a gun in 5 years and that was to help upgrade a youth gun for a full size since kids do get bigger later in life.
    I don't know either.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I have no problems with concerns but I do have issues with personal attacks. Respect is a two way street not one sided. Every person is different and do business differently. I have my ways just like you and others have your ways.
    You will get over it.

Was only trying to help remind you to think before you share. We do live in a time where the irs and the feds in general are anything but your friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom