Rare guns you would actually use.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
Apr 13, 2018
Texas

I have made similar threads to this. Guns you want ect, but I gotta say this classic should be remade. I get it...lol why not just get a m14? I don’t know, I just fell in love with this. I don’t recall knowing about this gun and if I ever did I forgot.

What odd ball guns would you like to see reproduced?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
Aug 9, 2013
south of killeen
Worked with an old retired seargent in the late '70s that had a collection going back to the late 1700s early 1800s. I would go work on his place on my days off. His wife, herman, would feed me. Very well I might add. And we would shoot his guns in the evenings. For months. Seldom shot the same gun twice. We tried to shoot as many as were safe. From flintlocks to NVA officer's pistol. Early revolvers to Lugers.

What I would like to see come back? Would take less time to list what I have no interest in.
I would shoot them all. I have a little .22 rifle that is not supposed to exist and I still shoot it. One of my favorites to shoot.

from an idjit coffeeholic

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
IIRC...he's got a couple that the ammo is NLA.......odd ducks...
Yeah, he's got a .225 Win and a 5mm Rem rimfire. Luckily, the 5mm is available; Aguila has just done a production run. As for the .225, I haven't seen any since pistol silhouette shooters bought it all up to make wildcats back in the 1970s and 1980s. According to the link above, though, it was made until 2003. Still, I think Cam is going to have to get really lucky to find ammo at anything less than stratospheric prices.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members