• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Way I figured it, Chris had the hots for her regardless of who her Daddy was/is. They have similar personalities, and frankly I think they make a good couple.

Vince....yeah, walking out because he got all butthurt....loser.

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    He has done nothing but lose any respect I had for him in the last few episodes. Always whining, bashing those that he works for, being a disruptive rotten apple in the bunch. It's time he either comes clean, apologizes for acting like a spoiled child and rejoins the team, becomes an independent contrator, or goes the F' away. I think his ego got the best of him. Just not real professional to talk bad about those that write the checks.

Agrees, his tenement of faith is not showing...he is being a butt head

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Thought will didn't write the checks anymore? Last I heard Vince, Chris, and joe owned the company. I know for a fact that the ffl is in joes name.

tussery

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Corpus Christi
    Thought will didn't write the checks anymore? Last I heard Vince, Chris, and joe owned the company. I know for a fact that the ffl is in joes name.

It was in Vince's name until he left. Which is why Will reacted the way he did when he left. Will and Stephanie can't hold a FFL after having missing firearms in an audit by the ATF, but everyone knows that.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    It was in Vince's name until he left. Which is why Will reacted the way he did when he left. Will and Stephanie can't hold a FFL after having missing firearms in an audit by the ATF, but everyone knows that.
    which is why I don't really have a HUGE problem with him walking off the job. He owns the place, he can quit without telling anyone...

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    which is why I don't really have a HUGE problem with him walking off the job. He owns the place, he can quit without telling anyone...

Guys just becasue the license may be in your name does not mean you "own" the company. Think bigger picture, the person or persons that have control of the business (Will and Stephanie) are the ones that make the decisions. They are the ones that have the money invested in equipment, buldings, name, etc. and are probably on paper as the controlling officers of the company. Everyone down to the floor sweeper could have an FFL but if they don't have any capital to back it up, they are still just the janitor.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Guys just becasue the license may be in your name does not mean you "own" the company. Think bigger picture, the person or persons that have control of the business (Will and Stephanie) are the ones that make the decisions. They are the ones that have the money invested in equipment, buldings, name, etc. and are probably on paper as the controlling officers of the company. Everyone down to the floor sweeper could have an FFL but if they don't have any capital to back it up, they are still just the janitor.

+1 control of ffl doesnt mean you own shit. just that you can screw them over from trying to make sale, atleast for a bit until they get another ffl.

Sent from my FD05 SPH-D710

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    My teacher is lecturing about the horrors of slavery and i'm smiling and trying to hold back laughter. Thanks a lot, asshole.

bahahaha. i just chuckled and snickered out loud. i can totally picture you in class right now tryna hold back.

Sent from my FD05 SPH-D710

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Assuming the rumors are true...
    They had to buy him out? Which means he owned the place, or at least a percentage...

And I am one of the owners of Apple Computer (among many others). If Apple did not want me as an owner anymore they would have to buy from me the few shares I own in their company. (Not saying I have any power, they probably would not even let me in the door for the measly few shares I own of theirs, LOL)

When a lot of businesses start up, people take risks and will sometimes accept partial ownership in the company based on the capital or labor they bring to the table. The higher percentage of worth you invest, the higher percentage of control you may expect. Some folks are willing to take lower salaries for a bigger stake if they believe in the long run that their initial hardship will pay off as they work hard and build the value of the company. Some folks just want the paycheck, and will not risk it. I am sure that Will and Stephanie have by far the largest percentage of the company and thus control all of Red Jackets major business decisions. If they are smart business people, the value of the company is kept low on paper, and access to shares limited. Thus the amount that would be owed to Vince for his share would small, and not threaten the day to day operations and cash flow. I am sure the CPAs and accountants on this board will fill you in on all the details of how to do that if you like.

No big thing, happens all the time.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I am pretty sure I heard Jesse talk about the "clip" in the BAR, I also heard Will introduce Joe to one of the customers as the COO or something like that.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I am pretty sure I heard Jesse talk about the "clip" in the BAR, I also heard Will introduce Joe to one of the customers as the COO or something like that.

Will had offered the position to Joe on a previous show, after he left his teaching job.

Can't fault Jesse too much for the clip comment, there are major manafacturers out there that refer to magazines as clips. It's a common term and I quit getting worked up over that a while back.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Strange. PTSD isn't usually a problem for those kind of jobs, since they're usually more separated from the people who are trying to kill (and who are trying to kill them).

Not saying he wasn't affected. Just saying he's very unlucky that he was.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Strange. PTSD isn't usually a problem for those kind of jobs, since they're usually more separated from the people who are trying to kill (and who are trying to kill them).

Not saying he wasn't affected. Just saying he's very unlucky that he was.

Yeah....but the stress levels can be pretty high - and with a given psyche, it can be enough. I've noticed that he always seemed to downplay his military experience on gunships, and this might well explain why. Time can help cure it as well - main thing is that he recognized and sought help for it. Might well be that he was already borderline w/anger control to begin with - who knows. The bigger thing to me is to hear about first-hand results of some of the groups out there helping out troops!!

Top Bottom