• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    i havent watched in a long ass time due to the shitty stuff they were doing, but i recently caught the episodes with jesse james and then the jap autocannon. excluding the drama, they were AWESOME episodes.

why was vince being treated like a leper on these episodes?

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    why was vince being treated like a leper on these episodes?

He has done nothing but lose any respect I had for him in the last few episodes. Always whining, bashing those that he works for, being a disruptive rotten apple in the bunch. It's time he either comes clean, apologizes for acting like a spoiled child and rejoins the team, becomes an independent contrator, or goes the F' away. I think his ego got the best of him. Just not real professional to talk bad about those that write the checks.

cleric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    DFW
    He has done nothing but lose any respect I had for him in the last few episodes. Always whining, bashing those that he works for, being a disruptive rotten apple in the bunch. It's time he either comes clean, apologizes for acting like a spoiled child and rejoins the team, becomes an independent contrator, or goes the F' away. I think his ego got the best of him. Just not real professional to talk bad about those that write the checks.

How would you feel if you helped build a company the another employee with less knowledge and experience gets with the owner's daughter? The writing was on the wall. However he did t handle it in the best way

Top Bottom