• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    The damned reality shows are taking over. I admit to watching a couple of them, but for the most part they are crap. Is there no creativity in Hollywood anymore? We need some prime-time westerns with no bad language and characters that keep their privates INSIDE their clothing.
    ARJ Defense ad

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    The new show that followed it last night, Top 10 Shootouts, was painful to watch. Red Jacket Will and Rich Wyatt from American Guns out in the desert shooting some guns. Not a lot of historical value or information, a lot of it might confuse many the way it was edited.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Wasn't really a new show, just a poorly-done "special" to cross-promote both shows. Made absolutely NO sense - like when they were shooting the car door and steel plate with the BAR. NO close-ups/slow-mo's of the strikes, nothing downrange of the steel plate to allow evaluation of what the round deformation from punching the plate did to strike results.....scene after scene of "fail".

Whoever put that show together should go back to producing Saturday-morning cartoons......

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    So....Jesse James comes on last night for a "build" - some cheesy grips....obviously, set up to promo HIS new show. And here comes Vince.......Jesse called HIM to build something? Ummm....lemme see....Red Jacket is listed in the phone book - don't think you can just look up "Vince that works at Red Jacket".....freakin' "hollywood" BS producers...

tango5seven

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    DFW
    IMO. They RUINED that pretty BAR. The wood was toooo nice to mess with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when i should have been doing something useful

tequila45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    aurora, il
    in all honesty they didnt do anything to that bar that isnt reversible. just a couple holes for they eotech mount and I'm pretty sure they can covert it back to 30-06. if some guy wether it be Jessie James or a regular guy with an idea, if he has the money to cut up a rifle like that then so be it. if people dont like they show they dont have to watch.

txgunner00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    Leander, Texas
    glad to see vince is doing good http://www.mesakineticresearch.com/ Him and flem were the only two decent people on the show.

Vince seemed to have the most skill of the bunch, but he behaved like a little bitch. Bouncing out like he did shows he has no balls, regardless of how bad he thought he was being treated. Could be just be the way the producers presented it though.

txgunner00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    Leander, Texas
    in all honesty they didnt do anything to that bar that isnt reversible. just a couple holes for they eotech mount and I'm pretty sure they can covert it back to 30-06. if some guy wether it be Jessie James or a regular guy with an idea, if he has the money to cut up a rifle like that then so be it. if people dont like they show they dont have to watch.

The conversion was just a drop-in adapter. It can be removed. I would have left it alone but to each his own. He's got the money and can spend it how he wants.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    in all honesty they didn't do anything to that bar that isnt reversible. just a couple holes for they eotech mount and I'm pretty sure they can covert it back to 30-06. if some guy wether it be Jessie James or a regular guy with an idea, if he has the money to cut up a rifle like that then so be it. if people dont like they show they dont have to watch.

I agree. I don't think the thing was stock to begin with.

We also have not seen the last of the rifle. It's supposed to be getting engraved, so there will be another self-promotion opportunity for Jesse James to visit the show in the future and pick it up. Now the question is, with previous ties, will the kid from American Guns be the one doing the detail work? Would be a marketing dream for the producers of those shows to tie all this in together.

Also agree about Vince, he is being a whiny and vindictive bitch. The man is paying you money for work, show some respect. Seems like his idea that the TV execs. would flock to him for his own show may not have worked out as he planned. Now he needs some extra cash to get buy, LOL. From what I have read, there is a building full of gunsmiths working on their guns that are never seen in the show. (How else would you be able to supply Academy stores with a line of ARs, etc. ???)

tequila45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    aurora, il
    that kid from American Guns is good, but he's young. I dont think he would get the concept of what Jessie is going for like the carvings on the wood from the war. Its like watching Monster Garage, you see the working product but then after the paint and lights and such it looked alot better. I bet this thing will win a few people over after its actually finished.

cazador1022

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    border war zone EL PASO TX
    jeez that guy is gonna run that place into the ground, just so his daughter can keep her little boyfriend on the show ( a boy friend who barely knows how to work basic tools and gunsmithing)....clients keep calling asking for VINCE to work on thier guns. Show is getting dumber by the day....

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Who's her boyfriend? I quit watching the show halfway through the second season, the retard level got to much for me.

Top Bottom