• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I just bought a giant one from Academy. It comes Boxed in a big 500 box, but individual 50 packs. The individual packs look like this-

IMG_1284.jpg

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    I must be getting old...there was a time when a case was 5K rounds consisting of ten 500 round bricks that contained ten boxes of 50 rounds...so if you ever hear an old-timer refer to a brick of .22, they are referring to the 10 box-box, and bulk is a lot of loose rounds in a box or can or bag...225+ ;)

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I must be getting old...there was a time when a case was 10K rounds consisting of ten 500 round bricks that contained ten boxes of 50 rounds...so if you ever hear an old-timer refer to a brick of .22, they are referring to the 10 box-box, and bulk is a lot of loose rounds in a box or can or bag...225+ ;)

I remember. I also bought bricks at KMart at 14 yo with no questions or raised eyebrows.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I didn't use the offical target today but maybe I ought I should have. I did better than I than I thought I would. It was only 25yds but ya gotta start somewhere.

Marlin Model 25 w/40gr CCI Mini Mags, 7 rounds. I was resting on my range bag on a table leaning over, not the best rest.

IMAG0661.jpg

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I didn't use the offical target today but maybe I ought I should have. I did better than I than I thought I would. It was only 25yds but ya gotta start somewhere.

Marlin Model 25 w/40gr CCI Mini Mags, 7 rounds. I was resting on my range bag on a table leaning over, not the best rest.

IMAG0661.jpg

Nice group!

Top Bottom