• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    The "shooter's" lady friend fingered him. Seems she did not wan't to join the street gang after all.

And San Antonio wants to "import" the Oakland Raiders Football Team to make this a "World-Class City?"

Puro San Antonio!

I strongly suspected that's what happened. The whole town was looking for the guy. Who'd want to be anywhere near that?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    peeps,

You are NOT wrong. = The "leadership" of our city/county government is completely CORRUPT.
    (Here in SA it's the CROOKS, KOOKS, LEFTISTS & MORONS, rather than the cream, that rises to the top. = For example, "Nico" LaHood, who was allegedly "a dope dealer" & was just elected as the new DA, is just ONE example.)

Some of the "local political leadership" makes even Obama LOOK honest/moderate, by comparison.

just my OPINION, satx

Last edited:

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    peeps,

You are NOT wrong. = The "leadership" of our city/county government is completely CORRUPT.
    (Here in SA it's the CROOKS, KOOKS, LEFTISTS & MORONS, rather than the cream, that rises to the top. = For example, "Nico" LaHood, who was allegedly "a dope dealer" & was just elected as the new DA, is just ONE example.)

Some of the "local political leadership" makes even Obama LOOK honest/moderate, by comparison.

just my OPINION, satx

If you have any information on Nico Lahood's continued criminal activity I'd love to hear it. I know plenty of people who did the same things as he did when they were young and grew up just fine.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Nico's past conduct would have prevented him from enlisting in the armed forces, but it did not bar his way to a law degree.

On the other hand, Joe Biden's son, another lawyer, was discharged from the United States Navy Reserves for drug abuse.

It is evident that La Hood's illegal gun possession and drug dealing history trumped the incumbent's alcohol addled performance over the past 14 years.

The Police Chief is jumping ship, and has found a new job in the private sector. Just like his predecessor.

San Antonio is like a gate-way drug for democrats to move onto the national stage (Henry Cisneros, Julian Castro, Charlie Gonzalez, etc. etc. ad naseum).

Go to Washington D.C., participate in the corruption, then come back home to find a sweet deal with HUD, or transportation services.

They are players who do nothing but put themselves first.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    London,

In other words, you don't "have a problem with" a District Attorney who was (and perhaps still uses drugs) a drug dealer & with a record of unlawful firearms possession/use??
    (ImVho, ANY unlawful drug use & especially dealing in unlawful drugs is DISQUALIFYING for any position of public trust.)

yours, satx

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    London,

In other words, you don't "have a problem with" a District Attorney who was (and perhaps still uses drugs) a drug dealer & with a record of unlawful firearms possession/use??
    (ImVho, ANY unlawful drug use & especially dealing in unlawful drugs is DISQUALIFYING for any position of public trust.)

yours, satx

No. If anything I'd be more leery of lawyers than drug dealers.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    itchin,

GOOD PLAN. =====> I "heard" (3rd hand) that LaHood is STILL using.
    (Most of the time a lawyer, who also may be a drug abuser, makes a REALLY BAD combination.)

yours, satx

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Okay. So Nico LaHood fucked up the same way a lot of people did when they were young, and he might possibly (according to third hand sources) still use drugs.

I'm supposed to take this seriously?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    London,

And IF LaHood is STILL using dope, while responsible for prosecuting drug dealers/users, are you OK with that?
    (A simple YES/NO answer will do.)

yours, satx

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    First I did not vote for LaHood and would never vote for him but all I could find about his druggie past was that he was arrested for selling Ecstasy in 1994 when he was 21. He was given delayed adjudication and does not have a felony record and has remained clean since 1994. If anyone has any proof that he has used or sold drugs since 1994 I have not seen it. You can repeat rumors or speculate all you want but it is not proof. If you don't have proof, you don't have anything and are just flapping your gums.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I knew nothing about the prick but his annoying campaign ads are what I base him being a shitbag on. Not to mention he is a far left loon. He was busted for selling meth not extacy.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I knew nothing about the prick but his annoying campaign ads are what I base him being a shitbag on. Not to mention he is a far left loon. He was busted for selling meth not extacy.

I agree with you about his adds and would never vote for him but I don't see any reliable info about him selling anything other than Ecstasy. I found a number of articles like this one:

Unlawful past may hurt district attorney bid - San Antonio Express-News

If you have a reliable source (mainstream media) that says otherwise please post it.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Dubious Dan,

I was a detective for more than 2 decades & there would be FEW/NO investigations or arrests, if we LEO took your tack. = My suggestion is that he is PROBABLY still a user (as few users stay "clean".), though I have NO actual evidence of that.

Otoh, as far as I'm concerned, he is UNFIT to be the DA based on his past criminal conduct.

Further, I can assure you that he had better watch "his Ps & Qs", as he will be carefully watched by enemies IN/OUT of law enforcement.

yours, satx

Top Bottom