• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'm gonna take back what I said about not being able to make one next month as I'm probably not gonna make the Hicksville shoot now. We might be moving into our new apt this weekend if everything goes right so money will be a lot tighter but something local is not out of reach.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I want to know who picked a range soooo far out of my way! *hiding*
    It was good meeting all that I did but I wanted to meet others too. Lesson learned - don't take a new gun to a large meet. Thanks for setting up the gig TEXASDARKHORSE.

Glocksters rra operator was shooting a ragged hole where we were sighting in. That is a nice range.
    Thanks so much to you and jcr for helping an AR newb out with setup. Kicking myself in the arse for not taking a pic of that last target!
    Within ohh .... about 7 secs of itchin grabbing the RR, it was laying on the bench in pieces. I kinda thought to my self: Would have been cool if he explained things Lol. I would have eventually got it sighted in but no doubt it went a lot faster with itchin's help and spotting.

Oh, and thanks for the dinner recommendation, the Korean food was delicious!
    I did a project in SA years back and remember cruising 410 for a dinner location. Judging by the exterior and location, I would never have stopped there (Kim Dun was it?). GREAT food and a good BS session with itchin as well. We kinda tore TR a new one but that's OK. If he hasn't earned it yet, he will have by the end of the week.

Yep, as usual, worth the drive for me to shoot at a TGT meet.

10mm and 45

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    San Antonio
    I did a project in SA years back and remember cruising 410 for a dinner location. Judging by the exterior and location, I would never have stopped there (Kim Dun was it?). GREAT food and a good BS session with itchin as well. We kinda tore TR a new one but that's OK. If he hasn't earned it yet, he will have by the end of the week.

Yep, as usual, worth the drive for me to shoot at a TGT meet. [/QUOTE]

Kiku Garden Korean Food. Glad ya'll liked it!

Top Bottom