• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Two Senitors Lucio and Gallegos gave there word that they would vote for it and then backed out acording to
    the TSRA report I got today.

Gallegos is a lying POS, he told the chronicle that he talked to all the students and staff at the colleges in is district which includes the one i go. He said that everyone said no to the Campus Carry, he didnt talk to anyone at my school. His office talked to ALOT of us today when we all called his office one after the other for about 3 hours today to tell him to vote yes for this.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    I give this a 10% chance of passing and I give the state of texas a big middle finger. STUPID DEMOCRATS, FEEL GOOD DIP SHIT MORONS.

The only thing we would get passed in Texafornia is a fucking magazine ban, thats right a ban on magazines, all of them especially those scary assault clips. That would pass so easily.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I give this a 10% chance of passing and I give the state of texas a big middle finger. STUPID DEMOCRATS, FEEL GOOD DIP SHIT MORONS.

The only thing we would get passed in Texafornia is a fucking magazine ban, thats right a ban on magazines, all of them especially those scary assault clips. That would pass so easily.

The best thing you can do is get your fellow students to start calling, and Emailing. Non-stop.............

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Texafornia? Is that comparing Texas to California? LMAO....no comparison my friend. It sucks that it went down in flames, but it will make it next time around if it gets pushed now. Some things take time.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Well in the meantime senators Lucio and Gallegos could possibly be responsible for rapes, robberies and murders.

That is something to take seriously not just shrug off! It is ridiculous that these goons in Austin get to dictate how law abiding people get to preserve themselves. I would be willing to bet if one of them wanted to carry on a campus there would be a way.

My roomate from freshman year got his car hijacked across the street from campus last year. I took him shooting like a week later he is now a NRA member, a CHL holder and a glock 19 owner. He was once an anti, a poster child for HINDSIGHT.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Gallegos is a lying POS, he told the chronicle that he talked to all the students and staff at the colleges in is district which includes the one i go. He said that everyone said no to the Campus Carry, he didnt talk to anyone at my school. His office talked to ALOT of us today when we all called his office one after the other for about 3 hours today to tell him to vote yes for this.

What school do you go to. Has a news letter been posted about this?
    More information is needed to get anything done about this kind of shit. Simply calling the man a lier doesnt provide enough to start questioning him.
    Get some details for somebody to use.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010

Here's whats going on.
    Gallego has visited with the School's staff in his district. Most of the staff opposes SB356. All of the Anit students have called opposing the bill.
    The problem is not enough support has been shown for SB356 by those students and faculty who want this bill to pass.

Lucio has gotton complaints from a school faculty in his district that has a Highschool and college on the same campus. He tried to amend the bill to address this issue but nobody would accept the amendment. That's why he's dropping support.
    Again, the problem is more anti opposition and not enough pro-gun support.

The solution, CALL FOR A RALLY! HAVE EVERY PRO SB354 supporter show up. Voice your opinion and let these people know what you want! DONT STOP DOING THIS TILL YOU GET IT PASSED>

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    I called Wentworths office today.
    They told me Lucio's amendment would have butchered the bill rendering it worthless. That's why they would not accept his amendments. Lucio's amendments would not provided a bill with backbone.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Hopefully we can fire these frickin goons and start all over again next time. Guess im going to be long gone from the liberal cesspool anyway. I will still back it completely though.

If it just saves one person from getting raped, robbed or killed it is worth it. Playing politics over public safety is disgusting.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    This whizzes me off too. It boils down to those couple legislators listening to those protesters who have the time to squeal about something they don't know JACK Sheite about.

Uh, what about us, the VOTERS, who are working or cannot get to Austin to voice our opinions? We apparently don't count. It's that old saying, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease".

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Look- here's the worst case scenario: Campus carry doesn't pass.

According to the law, the only place you can't carry is in "The premises (i.e. inside a building)" of a campus. So the only way you can get in trouble if you value your life more than a malum prohibitum law is if the police search you inside a campus building and find your piece. The odds of this are very slim, unless you are one of the many people who either don't know your rights or capitulate under police pressure.

If you have to use your piece to defend yourself against a maniac inside a building, the odds of being successfully prosecuted are probably pretty slim in this state.

If they catch you with it on campus outside of a building they will probably arrest you due to ignorance of the law. You get the charges dropped then try to sue if you want. But you're still free with no record. You also get your gun back if you're adamant.

I don't advocate anyone break the law, but I also don't advocate anyone end up like one of the 32 at VA Tech. The choice is yours and it's a high stakes game either way.

Top Bottom