• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    One could argue the cartel situation is similar. They produce those crimes in order to further the drug business. It's a political statement via criminal behavior - aka terrorism. In addition, the goal of business is to expand (by taking territory, makin money, and gettin hoes). Essentially drugs are their religion.
    And the difference between the 2, Our Country is trying to catch and convict anyone with Cartel affiliations. Not so much for the Muslims. LOL

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    And the difference between the 2, Our Country is trying to catch and convict anyone with Cartel affiliations. Not so much for the Muslims. LOL

Because one is an organization devoted solely to using crime to fill their bank accounts - the other is a religion that, under our Constitution, they are free to practice up to a certain point. Get your head out of your ass, pardner.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Get your head out of your ass, pardner.
    Why does it bother you and others here so much that I dislike Muslims!! LOL Ya all have been sticking up for them and all I have done was post some history on what they've done and accomplished world wide. I think your blatant IGNORANCE has you blind to the fact of where your head is hiding right now! Pardner...:roflfunny: Lastly isn't it Ironic those opposing me in this thread seem to live in and around very Liberal run cities!! Imagine that... :roflsmile:

Last edited:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I've got to side with Skeeter on some of these issues. I just can't trust a religion that says anyone not of their religion must die. I am not a muslim, therefore I'm an infidel, and I must die?

Last edited:

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    I've got to side with Skeeter on some of these issues. I just can't trust a religion that says anyone not of their religion must die. I am not a muslim, therefore I'm an infidel, and I must die?

You do know that is not accurate don't you? There religion actually says they cannot force anyone to convert (except pagan Arabs who must convert or die and this is from only one of the four major schools of islamic jurisprudence) and non muslims are to be judged by the same laws as muslims. Christians are "people of the book" and in a islamic country have specific rights that civilly are usually the same as the muslim citizen

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Yes TX these were surely Peaceful living let live Muslims!!:roflfunny: And I'll bet not many here watched the videos you posted. LOL History.... always seems to repeat itself.....

A bunch of christian nutbags decided they needed to protest at a Arabic Festival and had crap throw at them. It's about as confrontational as the KKK showing up at a black pride parade.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Voluntary, peaceful conflict resolution. We need to get rid of that and make sure the GOVERNMENT has oversight!
    /sarcasm

Y'all kill me. If they start chopping off hands or something I'll be concerned. I don't see how this is different than an arbitrator or a preacher giving you guidance.

That's pretty much what it is. A mediator, not an arbitrator.

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf

No. If you are a "People of the Book" under Sharia / Koranic law (not some ISIS or Taliban whack job interpretation) you have specific, well enumerated rights including protection against aggression. Those "People" primarily are Christians and Jews, but there are some other monotheistic religions that are also included.

Mohammed himself went around before battles and gave Christians the option of refuge or safe passage out of the area. I'm guessing many of the current extremist actors have forgotten that.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    No. If you are a "People of the Book" under Sharia / Koranic law (not some ISIS or Taliban whack job interpretation) you have specific, well enumerated rights including protection against aggression. Those "People" primarily are Christians and Jews, but there are some other monotheistic religions that are also included.

Mohammed himself went around before battles and gave Christians the option of refuge or safe passage out of the area. I'm guessing many of the current extremist actors have forgotten that.

That's a great point; interpretations matter...

Now that you bring up the Mohammed aspect, I have a question of historical basis: is it correct that, according Sharia law, if they do not convert, they must leave? If not, they must be destroyed? I'm fuzzy on the details, but I understood that was the deal with Mohammed. He basically told his persecutors - conform, leave, or die. Keeping in mind that's coming from a local standpoint, not necessarily a global conquest theme at the time. Is that fairly accurate?

My take on the mediation is it's fine, have at it...at least until the population starts using that in situations where they should be using the US courts. Then we'll have problems to deal with.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    A bunch of christian nutbags decided they needed to protest at a Arabic Festival and had crap throw at them. ....

it the video referenced. Which group of people, muslims or Christians broke the law with physical violence? huh?
    Do words justify violence? If you had someone walk up to you in public and start telling you about Jesus, would you be justified in throwing a cinder block at their head?

I am becoming more and more convinced that there are no "moderate" muslims. Just muslims who haven't fully obeyed the Koran.
    If you are one and are not obeying all of the writings then you are not fully engaged.

Islam is more of a political system than a religion anyway.

When is the last time a group of Baptist attacked the white house to take over the US Government and impose pot luck dinners on Sunday?

Top Bottom