• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    And many passages in the Bible, as well as other books and writings, have been taken out of context to to convice others.
    And commit atrocities.

From an idjit coffeeholic
    Gun Zone Deals

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Yeah no. Those idiots went out to try and cause a scene. It wasn't worth one cop getting hurt to save them from a little garbage throw at them. Just like a bigot to go pick a fight and whine when they loose.

If you're talking about the shit in Dearborn - the "Christian" protestors side threw the first blow/object. Retards got what was coming to 'em IMHO. Lucky they didn't end up facing charges either - they could've been hit with anything from protesting without a permit to be there to trying to incite civil unrest depending on the DA.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    And yet when taken in context with the surrounding text, all of those passages deal with declared wars (holy or otherwise) or what to do when facing persecution for their faith (y'know, when jackasses like you try to run them out of town on a rail simply because they follow a different religion than you).

But hey, you want to live in a fantasy world where roughly 2.5 billion people are out to kill you for following a different religion, be my fuckin' guest.
    I've already put these in context for him many times over since my join date.

Texas Skeeter is most likely affected by dementia. It's not worth arguing with him because he will continue to reuse his flawed logic over and over again.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    If you're talking about the shit in Dearborn - the "Christian" protestors side threw the first blow/object. Retards got what was coming to 'em IMHO. Lucky they didn't end up facing charges either - they could've been hit with anything from protesting without a permit to be there to trying to incite civil unrest depending on the DA.

I'm not sure who threw what when but you can read the signs and know the "Christian protesters" were trying to start a conflict. You spit in my face I don't think it matters who swings first. Those protesters were anything but christian in my belief. By law you might, and maybe not, be able to go into the black areas of town screaming racist garbage but crime or not In my opinion you would deserve what you get in doing so.

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    ^ Not trying to pick a bone with you, just stating facts as I and local LEO understand 'em. Actually meant to quote MH's post, not yours >.> Either way, dumbasses went looking for trouble and got more than they bargained for - won't see me complaining, s'far as I'm concerned that's just instant karma.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Yeah no. Those idiots went out to try and cause a scene. It wasn't worth one cop getting hurt to save them from a little garbage throw at them. Just like a bigot to go pick a fight and whine when they loose.
    So the Christains are Idiots because they wanted to march and protest. And I find it funny you use the KKK as an example towards Christians. I do believe there is a very large difference between the 2. The KKK were Morons as are the Muslims throwing those items!!

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Funny you call Christians Dumba$$es and defend Muslims! LOL Just one more Sheeple to add to the flock!!:roflfunny:

They showed up looking for a fight, then cried foul when they were (IMO understandably, if not justifiably) attacked. That qualifies them as dumbasses in my book - doubly so since I went through college with two of them, and know exactly how they think.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Do you have any video or is there any out there showing the non-Muslim group touching, striking or throwing anything at the Muslims. Just asking... Because when does it justify throwing stuff whatever it is at a group protesting with signs or verbally? Isn't this act against the law?

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    MH, I'd say that threats of violence, bodily harm or death warrant physical reaction - willing to bet most here would agree that someone yelling "You deserve to die!" at a peaceful gathering of law-abiding citizens should get their lights knocked out.

@ Skeet - Honestly, I'm not sure if there's video of what started the whole thing. I heard the "the Christians swung first" bit from a "Christian" who was there, and I have no reason to doubt his word.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    @ Skeet - Honestly, I'm not sure if there's video of what started the whole thing. I heard the "the Christians swung first" bit from a "Christian" who was there, and I have no reason to doubt his word.

well, hell then that settles it. If you heard that, then the Arabs should have broke out the concrete chunks and aimed for the head.
    Dang, I didn't know you had first hand hear say.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    ^ Not trying to pick a bone with you, just stating facts as I and local LEO understand 'em. Actually meant to quote MH's post, not yours >.> Either way, dumbasses went looking for trouble and got more than they bargained for - won't see me complaining, s'far as I'm concerned that's just instant karma.
    yep

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    So the Christains are Idiots because they wanted to march and protest. And I find it funny you use the KKK as an example towards Christians. I do believe there is a very large difference between the 2. The KKK were Morons as are the Muslims throwing those items!!

KKK were and are a very vocally christian organization. But I know reality means nothing to you......

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013

No they are idiots because they did and do act idiotic. I used the KKK as an example because it actually happened and I was there and they are an avowed christian organization. Surprisingly enough, or maybe not, your spouting the same crap they do. Do you have a hood in your closet?

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    A violent reaction to words is never justified, ever.

While legally speaking screaming at a bunch of people, including teenagers and children, about how they should die, go to hell, burned, etc may not justify violence. It is however more than reasonable to expect it so the concern from me drops to zero and think their crime was worse than any violence that they suffered.

Top Bottom