• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    well, hell then that settles it. If you heard that, then the Arabs should have broke out the concrete chunks and aimed for the head.
    Dang, I didn't know you had first hand hear say.

Never mind that he said that it didn't matter which side started throwing first or that nothing close to what you said happened, why don't you just assume that your among like minded bigots and wave that flag. Watching the video the most common item thrown were water bottles. Empty ones at that. They were not "Stoning" anyone.

Mind you I'm not saying this for the bigots on here. To me it's just forming a list of people I want nothing to do with ever. I would just hate for anyone who doesn't know people on this board and think people that believe and espouse this crap are tolerated by the majority of gun enthusiasts. For the record this kind of crap makes me sick. The hate and more importantly ignorance is disgusting and disheartening. One part of me cant wait for this thread to be closed the other part wants it to be open so everyone can see it's just a few ignorant people talking this crap and the rest letting people know that this crap just is not right.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Never mind that he said that it didn't matter which side started throwing first or that nothing close to what you said happened, why don't you just assume that your among like minded bigots and wave that flag. Watching the video the most common item thrown were water bottles. Empty ones at that. They were not "Stoning" anyone.

Mind you I'm not saying this for the bigots on here. To me it's just forming a list of people I want nothing to do with ever. I would just hate for anyone who doesn't know people on this board and think people that believe and espouse this crap are tolerated by the majority of gun enthusiasts. For the record this kind of crap makes me sick. The hate and more importantly ignorance is disgusting and disheartening. One part of me cant wait for this thread to be closed the other part wants it to be open so everyone can see it's just a few ignorant people talking this crap and the rest letting people know that this crap just is not right.

how far can you throw an empty water bottle? you're a real hoot.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    how far can you throw an empty water bottle? you're a real hoot.

It is a hoot and why calling it stoning was such a hoot and you just showed you'll run your mouth without bothering to watch a simple video. Yep, can't let facts get in the way of being a bigot. Come on, post something else without any factual basis of even the attempt to make a point. It seems to be your big move on this thread.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Well look at that, the KKK and Muslims have something in common.

Paint, in ignorance, with a broad brush, and you always end up resembling who you're using it on.

... and sorry to hear your family was attacked.

Wasn't a problem, the attackers, like all cowards, fled on the first volley.

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    That's a great point; interpretations matter...

Now that you bring up the Mohammed aspect, I have a question of historical basis: is it correct that, according Sharia law, if they do not convert, they must leave? If not, they must be destroyed? I'm fuzzy on the details, but I understood that was the deal with Mohammed. He basically told his persecutors - conform, leave, or die. Keeping in mind that's coming from a local standpoint, not necessarily a global conquest theme at the time. Is that fairly accurate?

My take on the mediation is it's fine, have at it...at least until the population starts using that in situations where they should be using the US courts. Then we'll have problems to deal with.

Peeps,
    "MY UNDERSTANDING" is that is a local issue. The "convert or die" theme seems to come out more from the fringe elements (both Moslem and Christian), but I never read or heard that as a teaching of Mohammed.

I'm a Christian, not a Moslem, but traveled to / worked and lived in Saudi and the region for several years. I had a lot of good discussions with Moslems and only once felt the conversation was moving to a (non forced) conversion.

Conversely, there are several places you can go right now and you will be killed on the spot as a Non-Moslem.

Top Bottom