• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    A bunch of christian nutbags decided they needed to protest at a Arabic Festival and had crap throw at them.
    Oh wait...... I thought you were all for everyones Rights here? So Christians cannot protest walking with signs in Dearborn HUH? Just another hypocrite!!!!!!! The part that the Police did little to NOTHING to stop the throwing of items was astounding. Maybe some of you here should go get a job with the police in Dearborn! LOL
    Hurley's Gold

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    A bunch of christian nutbags decided they needed to protest at a Arabic Festival and had crap throw at them. It's about as confrontational as the KKK showing up at a black pride parade.

It was wrong that they threw stuff at the protesters. They should have been arrested for assaulting them. The Sheriff didn't so his job.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    People aren't responding because there's not much left to say.

Most of us aren't bigoted enough to blame entire classes of people for the actions of a few. This thread is one of the most un-American and un-Christian I've ever seen on TGT.

We are better than this. You are better than this.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Most of us aren't bigoted enough to blame entire classes of people for the actions of a few. This thread is one of the most un-American and un-Christian I've ever seen on TGT.

We are better than this. You are better than this.

concur

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

... This thread is one of the most un-American and un-Christian I've ever seen on TGT.

nowhere in the book I read does it say to accept these teachings, in fact I am warned about them and to be aware of them and their source. Again, it seems to be more of a political system. Wanting to effect change by bloody force and establishing heavy handed rule and compliance.

What ISIS has done to Syrians is pure evil.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    My negro came out ain't that what i said, they should not have any judicial power her now or ever. I ain't assimilating shit

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Religion of peace......

The Quran:
    Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
    but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) -
    "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:89) -
    "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

I googled Passages of the Quran and got these. My my, this Religion sure seems to preach Violence, wanting to harm others all in the name of Allah just because you are not of Muslim faith.....

Last edited:

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    And yet when taken in context with the surrounding text, all of those passages deal with declared wars (holy or otherwise) or what to do when facing persecution for their faith (y'know, when jackasses like you try to run them out of town on a rail simply because they follow a different religion than you).

But hey, you want to live in a fantasy world where roughly 2.5 billion people are out to kill you for following a different religion, be my fuckin' guest.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    And yet when taken in context with the surrounding text.
    So please put 8:12 in correct context for me there O-enlightened one.... Was this not a passage in the Quran? Why would any Religion write this in their Book?

As these are translations I've found....

YUSUFALI: Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."
    PICKTHAL: When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.
    SHAKIR: When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

Last edited:

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I googled Passages of the Koran and got these. My my, this Religion sure seems to preach Violence, wanting to harm others all in the name of Allah just because you are not of Muslim faith.....

All of the world's surviving religions have laws regarding the morals and ethics of their believers.

Religious persecution against those using the particular laws of their religion to arbitrate personal and community affairs (the right to do so a basic concept this country was founded upon), is a slippery slope that only fools, who fail to consider the possible consequences to their own beliefs, will set foot upon.

Attempts by adherents, whether they be Hindu, Muslims, Lutherans, Baptists, Catholics, Jews, et al, to impose their particular religious laws on non-believers, is where lines should be drawn.

"God wants religious fruits, not religious nuts."

Plenty of the latter, in any religion, to go around ...

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Skeet, if you actually gave a damn, you'd look up the context yourself. Instead you're happy to keep up your delusional, bigoted, hate-filled tirade. Keep on keepin' on, just know that it gets awful lonely in that kind of bubble.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Oh wait...... I thought you were all for everyones Rights here? So Christians cannot protest walking with signs in Dearborn HUH? Just another hypocrite!!!!!!! The part that the Police did little to NOTHING to stop the throwing of items was astounding. Maybe some of you here should go get a job with the police in Dearborn! LOL

Where did I say that? Hell where did you in the comment I responded to. Quit bullshiting. You were using a video clip to show how violent muslims were. I just put the video in context and showed that it meant squat. When the KKK did a rally here in Houston they got pelted with all kinds of crap and the cops barely did squat. Why? Because the idiots deserved it and started the crap and then whined because the cops didn't risk themselves to save the idiots? BS again, the bigotry seems to be screwing with your brain.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    It was wrong that they threw stuff at the protesters. They should have been arrested for assaulting them. The Sheriff didn't so his job.
    Yeah no. Those idiots went out to try and cause a scene. It wasn't worth one cop getting hurt to save them from a little garbage throw at them. Just like a bigot to go pick a fight and whine when they loose.

Top Bottom