• ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    P1010736_zpso4fpt0dj.jpg

I like, big time! Did I miss you guys Tuesday, or was this a "Thursday" week?

Patch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Stephenville
    I irrationally love the SPAS12. Pity they don't make it anymore.

This is my second one. After I sold the first, I never thought I would have another. I couldn't bring myself to pay what people are asking these days. Even though it's heavy, some people claim complicated, it really is an amazing gun. Then I ran across this one for $550 about 6 years ago. It had some issues. The latch for the top folder was missing (this is one of the early ones) the recoil buffer was gone, but luckily no damage, and the stock buffer was missing.
    It was next to impossible to locate the latch, but about a year later I finally got it whole again.
    I was able to find a Law-12, with the upgraded cross bolt safety, so I picked it up, changed the safety, kept the plug, and sold the Law-12 for a little profit, so I got that $400+ safety for free. There is a web site doing conversions now, but that wasn't an option before. I have the original tool from my first one.
    I'm into this one for around $750 now. I still search around for a original sling. Just to finish it off, but so far I haven't found one for a price that would add value.

The UTS-15, I picked up a couple of month ago. It's the gen 3, so the issues that plague the early gens have been addressed. It's reliable. I didn't have any issues cycling. I've added a bottom rail and Magpul AFG, and sights since this picture was taken. It's my fun gun and so far it's been just that.

NoobShoot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2016
    San Antonio
    Love the guns, looking to get a shotgun withing the next few months when money permits. Gah its almost a regret that I got into guns.....almost....

Robert_K

Glocks Not Cocks
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    North Houston
    Love the guns, looking to get a shotgun withing the next few months when money permits. Gah its almost a regret that I got into guns.....almost....

Found my MagPul Mossberg 590A1 on GunBuyer.com for $386 shipped. Only reason I bought it was it was so cheap.

Top Bottom