• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I decided to get away from the standard black. I'm thinking about putting a logo on it, but I'm not sure of what for now.

Attachments

• FOD Shotgun.jpg
      FOD Shotgun.jpg
      80.1 KB · Views: 219

pafree

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Dayton, Texas
    before i sold/traded it to fund my AR build, i was using this mossberg 500 for hunting. i added rifled barrel, cheek rest, kill lights, stock and forend, shell holder, scope and bipod. it was like shooting a small cannon when i used the 386 grain sabot slugs.

ssluggun004.jpg

ssluggun003.jpg

ssluggun001.jpg

10P8TRIOT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2012
    East Tennessee
    Winchester 1300 Defender
    MyWin1300Defender06.jpg

MyWin1300Defender16.jpg

Group Photo: Winchester 1300 Defender, BCM 16" Middy, SIG P226, P225, P239

MyGuns03.jpg

Attachments

• MyWin1300Defender01.jpg
      MyWin1300Defender01.jpg
      37.8 KB · Views: 437
    Last edited by a moderator:

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Those are some good looking weapons. I just don't understand the need for the Eotech (cool factor aside). Are you shooting slugs?

Yea the one with the Eotech is strictly for slugs. I wouldn't have an Eotech on it if I wasn't shooting slugs at further distances with it. Oh and thanks.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Nice shotgun pics. I remember when I got my Mossberg 500. I just HAD TO have it. Yeah I've shot a total of 50 rounds through it and it's been in the trunk of my car ever since. I can't use it for home defense I live in an apartment. So really, I have no use for it...but for some strange reason I still feel like I just must have at least one shotgun in my collection.

Bambulance Man

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Texas, Fate
    Very nice Will. That is something I would own for sure. Do you have a link on where I could pick one up?

That is a very customized and converted s12. If you want to start down the path of the money pit known as the saiga 12 then check out these guys. You'll find cheapest place to buy non convert and converted models.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Houston
    Very nice Will. That is something I would own for sure. Do you have a link on where I could pick one up?

Pretty much everything on that gun was done by me except the engraving and the original barrel being cut down. It was ordered from an NFA shop that ended up closing before the stamp was approved and I got a non functioning POS with none of the work I paid for done except the engraving and the barrel being cut down. I did the work to mount the stock, redid the gas system to make it work as an SBS, threaded the barrel for a brake (not in that photo), smoothed out the mating surfaces in the action and redid the conversion to a forward trigger since that was kinda sloppy in the way it was done. I'm thinking of doing a rail and some HK sights. It was an interesting learning experience since I had never messed with the AK platform before.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    I may or may not own this now. lol

hey mike, i i recently found my Mesa Tactical Side Saddle for my Mossy 930 SPX when i still had it. If you want it i can give it to you for a a good price or whatever, i never used it or mounted it to the 930 cuz i decided to sell it (you know the story lol)

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I may or may not own this now. lol

Sounds like something I'd say lol...

Where do you (meaning anyone reading this post) shoot your shotguns at? I mean I know people go duck hunting with shotguns, but besides that....Maybe it's just me, but I'd have to say my Mossberg 500 I bought last year that I just HAD TO have, has been my least used gun. I haven't even reached the 100 round mark on it yet. I took it to ASC, on the shotgun range, just to try out 2 different types of buckshots and see which one had the tightest patterns. And I shot skeet at Hot Wells once. I'm HORRIBLE at skeet. Which really sucks because I was really looking forward to it, it looked like so much fun. Maybe it was trap, instead of skeet, because the way they throw the clay pigeons in skeet at Hot Wells was NOTHING like I was imagining. I was imagining the clay starting off behind the shooter, thrown straight up and outward (or strait up and outward from the side), just one clay at a time. Much easier to take a shot, for a beginner anyway. Is that what trap is? If so I really wanna try that.

Other than that, I can't say that bringing my shotgun to the range and shooting it at paper targets is something I'd do for "fun". But I'd really like to get my $$$'s worth out of the gun, so I need to find some shotgun shooting sport or activity that I actually enjoy.

Top Bottom