• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tussery

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Corpus Christi
    A sentimental purchase, behold my 1963 Belgian made Browning A-5 Light. Unbelievable condition. My grandfather gave me one just like it in about 1975. I lost track of it when I was in college and he died a few years ago, I really started to miss it.

IMG_0313_zps697508a9.gif
    Nice. My dad's Light 12 doesn't have the vent rib and has probably seen a few more thousand rounds. It is amazing how much lighter the Belgians are when compared to a Japanese Light 12.

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    Nice. My dad's Light 12 doesn't have the vent rib and has probably seen a few more thousand rounds. It is amazing how much lighter the Belgians are when compared to a Japanese Light 12.

This one came with the unused half of the only box of shells ever fired through it. The original owner bought it overseas while in the military. It was manufactured for European distribution.

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    331963_293560383989747_1630161459_o.jpg
    This is a shot from a beautiful day at Clark County Shooting Complex. My Hubby and I use the lane with the big desk to shoot our shotguns. I call that big desk "our table". I have a 20 ga. and Hubby's is a 12 ga. 930 SPX. Both are Mossbergs

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    that shooting range is beautiful, thats part of las vegas?
    Hi TrevX Yes that is in Las Vegas. It is on Decatur, off the 215 beltway. It's away from the Las Vegas Strip. There are quite a few ranges to shoot at here in town. The ones I know of are CCSP,which is outdoors. And some indoor ranges are American Shooters, Range 702, Guns 'N Ammo Garage, Battlefield Vegas,The Gun Store(Tourist trap :rolleyes:) There is also a good gun store right up the street from my house called New Frontier Armory. They are currently expanding and remodeling their store. They have no plans for a range yet, but they are the friendliest store in town, their customer service is exemplary.

BamaPse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Here is my Rizzini Aurora TT25 that I refinished with duracoat last year. Its my comp shotgun I think it turned out really well.
    IMG_0362_zps8a5c137b.jpg

IMG_0375_zpsd3d8d0ae.jpg

IMG_0376_zps913ce0e3.jpg

OldTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Texas
    They're starting to get some age on them but here's my batch from the clay target days. All Brownings.

From Left:

20ga. Citori Lightning
    12ga. Field Citori, 26" bbls
    !2ga. Special Sporting Clays Citori, 30" bbls
    12ga. Bt-99 Plus, 34" bbl

74532305.gif

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Cool, let me know. I hate the pistol grip with the thumb safety on top. I'd REALLY like wood furniture with the OD paint. Post a pic with the new stock on.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Cool, let me know. I hate the pistol grip with the thumb safety on top. I'd REALLY like wood furniture with the OD paint. Post a pic with the new stock on.

Have you tried getting a bigger safety switch? There are a few out there that I am looking at. They look like they should off set enough to make working the safety doable.

Top Bottom