• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    When did you take the course? Did you do Land Nav?

2006? Id have to look it up. Yes we did land nav and had 25% heat casualties. It took me a long time to finish but I didnt fall out due to the heat. They sent us out on the course with 1 canteen...said there would be water...there wasnt.

WLC is the replacement for PLDC. Also went to BNCOC.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Way too serious in here. Lol. While I generally believe some of what DougD had to say, it was clear he didn't want to hang around and explain it in a civil discourse. So he is gone.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    What is an "SME"?
    You're not one, or you would know, but you don't...
    BTW, it's pronounced "sssmeeeeeeeeeee" :laughing:

I can sympathize with some of DougD's points, but he is way off base on how valuable contributions from amateurs and newbies can be. Watching, listening to, or mentoring someone that is learning a subject is the best way to gain a fresh perspective on it. They eliminate your blind spots by coming to conclusions in a way that you might not. Besides, this is a forum not a lecture hall. We're here because we like to bullshit with each other... and some are more full of it than others ;)

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Slidefire is a toy.

I don't agree with the way the other guy conveyed his message, even though our opinions on the device are the same.

As I said before my registered sear gun is about 10000 times more reliable than that gimmicky stock and it's considered just a toy too. Albeit dangerous if used improperly, sort of like a Ferrari Enzo or Bugatti Veyron, but toys nonetheless.

This thread is pure dildos.

Last edited:

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Slidefire is a toy.

I don't agree with the way the other guy conveyed his message, even though our opinions on the device are the same.

As I said before my registered sear gun is about 10000 times more reliable than that gimmicky stock and it's considered just a toy too. Albeit dangerous if used improperly, sort of like a Ferrari Enzo or Bugatti Veyron, but toys nonetheless.

This thread is pure dildos.

Some folks like dildos.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    OT Warning.

By throwing them at the enemy or just holding them up as visual threats... psychological warfare?
    I have used dildos for psychological warfare.

I've told the story before so I'll omit all the details.

I used to fly a lot, had a different look than I do now, and got pulled for enhanced searches all the time. I got tired of the searches. I bought a super-realistic dildo about 14" long and thick as my wrist. I started packing it in my carryon, on top of everything. It almost jumped out when you opened the luggage.

After that, all my enhanced searches were exactly the same. They open the bag, they slam the bag shut, they tell me I'm done, they walk away. Fine by me.

I still have that thing. I wonder if I should start carrying it if I have to fly again? Hmmmmm. :)

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    OT Warning.

I have used dildos for psychological warfare.

I've told the story before so I'll omit all the details.

I used to fly a lot, had a different look than I do now, and got pulled for enhanced searches all the time. I got tired of the searches. I bought a super-realistic dildo about 14" long and thick as my wrist. I started packing it in my carryon, on top of everything. It almost jumped out when you opened the luggage.

After that, all my enhanced searches were exactly the same. They open the bag, they slam the bag shut, they tell me I'm done, they walk away. Fine by me.

I still have that thing. I wonder if I should start carrying it if I have to fly again? Hmmmmm. :)
    Ben, You just gave me a great idea to avoid prolonged searches at airports; put an "Anal Intruder" kit in a baggy covered with chocolate pudding and see how quickly they slam the bag shut....or leave their phone number inside!?!?

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    I actually went to and finished a military school called Warrior Leadership Course. Am I now a certified warrior? I mean I have an actual certificate with the word warrior on it.

Follow me...we are heading for cover!

Dont buy a slidefire stock. Its dumb. But if you do. Let me shoot it. Looks fun.

Nobody listens to anyone who went to WLC, now PLDC different story. Just kidding

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom