• Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Armed rebellion will never work.
    The fed.gov would use Nuke, Chemical, even bio weapons to protect itself.
    Want to fight them? Stop paying taxes.
    No need for violence. If 70 million people just said to heck with it and shut down, things would change with a quickness.
    What would they do? Put everybody in jail?
    Texas SOT

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    No need for violence. If 70 million people just said to heck with it and shut down, things would change with a quickness.

We can’t even get enough voters to vote the sorry bastards out of office.

Some people even here supports traitors like John Cornyn still after he’s stabbed us in the back so many times.

If there were a mass refusal to pay taxes, the new 87,000 IRS agents armed to the teeth would make an example out of a few and the rest of the pussies would toll over and comply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    We can’t even get enough voters to vote the sorry bastards out of office.

Some people even here supports traitors like John Cornyn still after he’s stabbed us in the back so many times.

If there were a mass refusal to pay taxes, the new 87,000 IRS agents armed to the teeth would make an example out of a few and the rest of the pussies would toll over and comply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Maybe so Mike... but wouldn't you like to find out? I mean you are def right that they'd pick some people out to make examples of but what if they run into "uncooperative" folks and maybe their friends and family... it very well could spark a growing response... so it could work.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Why are you so anti-secession? I suppose you'd rather just get your communist party card and comply? What do you think we should do instead? You are understandably not for rebellion... so you think we should just accept the brave new world? What? I am truly mystified by your stance here. What is to be gained by insulting people wanting to discuss the best path forward?
    Secession is a crackpot idea.
    Anyone who thinks they are going to actively help bring that about and tries it is a traitor to the Flag.
    I have already stated here some time ago what legal measures should be taken to counter the leftward course of this country.
    Too bad so many wannabe Robert E. Lees on these boards apparently don’t have the smarts or the organizational skills to make that happen. They’d rather thump their chests and rattle their ARs while typing in their camos.

I have also noticed there are plenty of pro-Russian bots on these same boards that are easily manipulating the members like a bunch of sheep with all this foolish talk.
    Their plan to divide us seems to be working like a charm. They’ve already succeeded with the anti-fa thugs and the BLM.

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Anyone who thinks they are going to actively help bring that about and tries it is a traitor to the Flag.
    I have already stated here some time ago what legal measures should be taken to counter the leftward course of this country.
    Too bad so many wannabe Robert E. Lees on these boards apparently don’t have the smarts or the organizational skills to make that happen. They’d rather thump their chests and rattle their ARs while typing in their camos.

I have also noticed there are plenty of pro-Russian bots on these same boards that are easily manipulating the members like a bunch of sheep with all this foolish talk.
    Their plan to divide us seems to be working like a charm. They’ve already succeeded with the anti-fa thugs and the BLM.
    Russia Russia Russia? Are you kidding? And as to your "legal means" this may interest you: (the Biden Admin and Democrat Senate) are ignoring SCOTUS rulings on the 2A. And again, you insult people calling them "wannabe Robert E. Lee's" - name calling is what the democrats do when they can't win an argument with facts. Are you a democrat?

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014

Meh. Look who all supports the Ukraine fiasco.

The MIL, the Demoncraps and and the friggen RINOS.

Think there might be an agenda there? Tossing our treasure and stockpiles into a Black hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

We won't beat them in a straight-up fight. The successes will come in the shadows and behind the backs.....

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Gee, I usually agree with you. . . . .

But, this brings to mind an old truism:

“If you THINK you CAN, or if you think you can’t; you are probably correct!”

leVieux

<>

JimmyCrakCorn

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2022
    Dallas
    Man I dont wanna demean anyone here. Everyone has their own pov. I just cant quite understand how anyone could ever take the "erection system" seriously after 2019. Was nobody around then? How can you cast a vote in a phony ass rigged system? You are basicly giving credibility to a farce. How can anyone still think Trump is working for us? Yeah he put on a good show. I fell for it. I voted for him twice. No not democrat style(twice in the same election). I see who he really is. He is a puppet for the Roths.. to the tune of about $4 billion. So they used him to sell us out to NWO. Hundreds of millions are dead or on their way and he was the one who gave it to us. Lets not forget what he did here a few years ago when he urged everyone to go out and commit suicide via needle. All I need to know is Trump holds stock in Pfizer, so he's profiting from our deaths.

Just in case you forgot what he said:

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Trump was wrong about the vax. He has come around. He is not perfect. But I don't believe he is a tool of the Rothchilds. He is the Rothchilds' greatest nightmare. He was fooled by Fauci, big pharma and the deep state. Do you think he doesn't see now? I do. He's stated that that there will be no lock downs, no mandates with his admin.

When this whole thing broke out, I was fooled. But I'm hooked into the alt media and by the time the vax's came out, I was dubious. I wasn't as convinced as I am now but I decided to avoid and not comply. But that took time.

I would like to know who the anti-Trump folks think can lead us out of this shit storm? I believe he is our best chance based on his first four years and the amount of persecution he's endured to continue.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    And as to Texit, I think it's a last resort ahead of a full-on armed rebellion. If we get to that point, I'd rather we secede. However, realistically, that will not stop the bloodshed, it will just define the conflict.
    I think we should make a go of it and see where things fall. Oftentimes consequences are worth it to do the right thing.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Man I dont wanna demean anyone here. Everyone has their own pov. I just cant quite understand how anyone could ever take the "erection system" seriously after 2019. Was nobody around then? How can you cast a vote in a phony ass rigged system? You are basicly giving credibility to a farce. How can anyone still think Trump is working for us? Yeah he put on a good show. I fell for it. I voted for him twice. No not democrat style(twice in the same election). I see who he really is. He is a puppet for the Roths.. to the tune of about $4 billion. So they used him to sell us out to NWO. Hundreds of millions are dead or on their way and he was the one who gave it to us. Lets not forget what he did here a few years ago when he urged everyone to go out and commit suicide via needle. All I need to know is Trump holds stock in Pfizer, so he's profiting from our deaths.

Just in case you forgot what he said:

<>

Hello,

Anyone with some $11.5BN in U S assets likely has some stock in every big company.

The deep state fooled Trump & tricked him, the same as they did to us all.

Please tell us what is your plausible alternative to Trump ?

leVieux

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    And as to Texit, I think it's a last resort ahead of a full-on armed rebellion. If we get to that point, I'd rather we secede. However, realistically, that will not stop the bloodshed, it will just define the conflict.
    <>

If / when Texas goes, it will not go alone.

And it won’t be just the South; everyone from South Dakota to Florida, to Tennessee, to Idaho & Montana will be with us.

leVieux

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    That's kind of what I meant by "define the conflict" and more, but I agree with you.
    <>

The left has the “levers of power”, the Billionaire$, military brass, communications, banks, insurance companies & heavy weapons.

We have the water, food, dispersion, light weapons, riflery skills, ammo, anonymity, terrain knowledge, transportation, and survival instinct.

The key is Citizen UNITY. As in, “United we prevail; divided we fall & die!”

We have little choice remaining, and our “tolerance“ is all gone.

leVieux

<>

Last edited:

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

If? I recall correctly? (high school was a looooooooonnnnnng time ago)

Robert E. Lee? Argued against secession? (if my "google fu" was stronger? I'd look it up...he really thought it was a bad idea)

Top Bottom