• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Just seeing the teaser commercials did it for me. Looks like something like "dog the bounty hunter does guns" combined with "orange county choppers does guns".

MEH.

No thanks.
    Lynx Defense

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    I like orange county choppers. Jr is the only one with any design talent and Vinny is the only one that actually builds bikes. I think the spider bike is beautiful!

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Pretty lame show IMO as well. They are a total "hack shop". They don't have anyone there with real fabrication and machine skills. The owner is a terrible representative of the gun sales/service community. He's like a big kid playing with guns all day. I have yet to see a truly original idea come from them. Even as self taught gunsmith my skills blow them away. They obviously don't put much thought into how their mods will effect the performance of the weapons, they just hack and go, then find out on the range.

doubled

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    frisco, tx
    I've seen the episode where they ruin a thompson and turn it into a just another "black gun" for the local police department..... that was enough for me.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    She's got a snaggletooth though I would be afraid to let her blow me.

Will is a dipshit. I don't think I've wanted anything to come out of them but the m2. And they contracted out that job.

doubled

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    frisco, tx
    She's got a snaggletooth though I would be afraid to let her blow me.

Will is a dipshit. I don't think I've wanted anything to come out of them but the m2. And they contracted out that job.

there is that but there is something about her back woods, spaghetti eye, southern drawl and whore makeup that makes me want to ask her to check my ballistics.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Newest pointless gun. A double mounted m16 that is water cooled. What a joke when you can just get another 30 cal machine-gun.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    It always seems to be the same thing.

A different stupid idea, and an impossible deadline.

I still watch the show though, why not?

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    The show with the gators was stupid. " That little zip gun was a wast of time"! A regular rifle would work better and thats what I used when we hunted gators. Most of the time we use a sledge hammer! Sticking your hand down there is a bad idea...

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    All these shows have the same basics...Someone with a bad attitude (for the camera), a dipstick in the mix somewhere, and deadlines that are supposedly impossible to meet. I will admit to watching because it involves guns, but thats only because choices are few and far in-between.

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    Pretty lame show IMO as well. They are a total "hack shop". They don't have anyone there with real fabrication and machine skills. The owner is a terrible representative of the gun sales/service community. He's like a big kid playing with guns all day. I have yet to see a truly original idea come from them. Even as self taught gunsmith my skills blow them away. They obviously don't put much thought into how their mods will effect the performance of the weapons, they just hack and go, then find out on the range.

They are pretty well respected in the AK genre as making nice rifles and conversions. I think its pretty easy to sit back and armchair the TV show, and yeah its a little hokey from time to time, but its a freaking TV show. Its made for the masses to enjoy, not simply the 2A crowd. You never make a TV show to appeal to just one group of people, it will fail. Will is obviously doing something right if he is able to stay in business for as long as he has as well..Just sayin..

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    They may not build the highest quality stuff. They may do some hokey stuff. There may be some ridiculous antics they do. They may have attitudes. Personally, I still watch it and find it enjoyable for the most part because it's about GUNS! I'd much rather waste 30min out of my day watching this than so many of the other crappy tv shows on currently. It could be better, but at least it's about guns. ;)

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I think if it raises interest in the non shooting public to go to a range or take a gun class or if it raises awareness of the 2A to those who have (up to now) been indifferent then it is a good thing.
    I foresee lots of people watching this and going out and buying guns....thats a plus in my book.

Top Bottom