• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Curious as to how many of you ride with a group like that in the video?
    Ride with a bunch of hothead squids that like to illegally block traffic for their "stunt'n"? Uh, hell no...

I would have plowed over every single one of them, and I'm a motorcycle rider.
    ditto...

Supposedly, what started the confrontation was the SUV "cutting them off". Then they start harassing him for miles before they finally try to force him to stop and that's when the SUV hit one. I would have done the same thing. No group is going to force me to stop... Additionally, I've been cut off by idiot drivers causing some puckering while operating all manner of vehicles, but I've never had the urge to run the person down and nearly beat them to death. That behavior is not acceptable...

I take your word for it. Have not met many that are courteous.
    I know several crotch rocket riders that don't act like punks. They are more into track days than the street scene, tho.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    From what direction did they "just cut right the hell into the middle"? If someone makes a right turn in front of anyone with the right of way, the person making the turn is in the wrong. However, if the person making the turn is traveling parallel to a large group and that group refuses to let them change lanes then I'd have a different opinion.

And if your large group was using corkers to prevent people from making legal turns so that all your group could ignore all traffic control devices...then all those bikers deserve to be shot. It's a group ride, not a parade on streets closed by permit.

The were at an intersection, waiting to turn onto the road our group was traveling down and didn't want to wait til the group went by, so just turned out into the lane forcing the riders out of the way because he was in a cage and knew he'd win that battle.

The comment about bikers deserving to be shot is kinda retarded.

Last edited:

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    So if in a group they do not have to stop for stop signs? I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean. The intersection was a 2 way stop or what? The guy in the "cage" ran a red light?

thack1963

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Copperas Cove
    I have ridden with groups, American Legion Riders and Patriot Guard. This group of idiots decided to attack a family, they are lucky they are not in a free state where they would be dealing with fire from my wife and I.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    So if in a group they do not have to stop for stop signs? I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean. The intersection was a 2 way stop or what? The guy in the "cage" ran a red light?

Pretty sure this was aimed at me, so....

No. We were driving straight down a road, with no traffic devices. The fella in the "cage" was at a stop sign and didn't want to wait til our group had driven past (since it would have probably taken him another minute), so he turned out into our lane in the middle of the group. He stopped at his sign, but didn't wait til traffic was clear to proceed. Yes, he was so clearly in the wrong legally that it seems crazy.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I agree mic-in that situation, he should have waited.

I'm kinda glad the motorcycler that started all this mess got run over and is paralyzed. Its karma. It sounds like he was a complete jackass with total disregard for society. Maybe this will send a message to others like him.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

I'm kinda glad the motorcycler that started all this mess got run over and is paralyzed. Its karma. It sounds like he was a complete jackass with total disregard for society. Maybe this will send a message to others like him.

I don't believe the guy paralyzed is the guy that initially pulled up and slowed down in front of the truck.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

The brake-check-biker was not injured. He did not even fall off bike. NYPD confirmed the errd when stating he had broken leg. The family of the paralyzed guy said he stopped to render first aid to the brake-check-biker. We know now that was a lie.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I don't believe the guy paralyzed is the guy that initially pulled up and slowed down in front of the truck.

Then maybe I misunderstood the report. I thought the guy with all the hospital drama and the non-existant license is the one who brake-checked the driver and caused the initial wreck?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The comment about bikers deserving to be shot is kinda retarded.
    Agreed. My apologies.

I was thinking of groups that refuse to allow people to move to the right and exit a freeway. No, they shouldn't be shot but I just hate it when that happens.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Ohhhh, Ok. I went back and re-read it all again from that article in the other thread. Well, that's unfortunate then about the guy who got hurt. I wish it would have been the brake-check guy.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Brake-check is Christopher Cruz
    Ironside is Edwin Mieses

Rumor is he was wearing a cut that said "Don't Leave a Tread On Me".

5rz1.jpg

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Renegade you are getting a bill in the mail for cleaning the coffee off my dashboard for the Ironsides comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Top Bottom