• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What day/days are you available for Tac II?

• Total voters

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    In an effort to schedule some group Tac II courses I decided to put up a poll. The poll is multiple choice so if you would like to select multiple days you may do so. Please vote for whatever option(s) you feel best describes your availability and if you don't mind, add a brief explanation after you vote.
    Gun Zone Deals

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    We are available any of those weekends except the 20 - 21. We plan on making the Hicksville Range Day that weekend.

midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    October 13th works best for me.

We'll be in MS the first weekend for A&M @ Ole Miss. so both days are out.
    Third Weekend is A&M vs. LSU at 2pm, but it looks like that day is hicksville anyway. We have a wedding to attend the 27th in Denton.

I could make the 14th, 21st, or 28th work if we're doing one of the other weekends and are running classes on Sunday also.

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    I am pretty much good for anything other than the Hicksville weekend. I think I am still going to try to make that event.

Radioman

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    im more or less good with any Saturday, i may be able to do Sunday's but more than likely ill be able to make a Saturday schedule... also, id probably much prefer either the 13 or 20, mostly because those days are around the 15th of the month (payday), thats mostly to adhere to my OCD pertaining to my Finances

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Still waiting on more of the Tac I people to chime in but hoping we can lock in a schedule by the end of the week.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Bump for anyone who hasn't voted yet...I'm going to start trying to put together the classes this week and get them on Chris's schedule so if you want in...be sure to vote or post

Plus 1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Houston
    Hey everyone! Looks like the 6th and the 13th are the winners. I have got a non-TGT class scheduled for the 27th (Canadian chicks)....

I need a firm commitment from everyone for the 6th and the 13th. Please let me know ASAP. I am scheduling the month of Oct.

Let me know ASAP in a PM or email.

Thanks.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Hey everyone! Looks like the 6th and the 13th are the winners. I have got a non-TGT class scheduled for the 27th (Canadian chicks)....

I need a firm commitment from everyone for the 6th and the 13th. Please let me know ASAP. I am scheduling the month of Oct.

Let me know ASAP in a PM or email.

Thanks.

Forget the TGT group...any openings in that class with the Canadian chicks? (Hell, I'd take it again if they're good looking)

I was actually trying to sort through everyone's preferences and seperate the classes this week but figured I'd let a few more people vote before I closed it and get a list to you this weekend. The 6th and 13th looked like the biggest winners to me also as the Houston range day is usually one of the last two Saturdays and I didn't want to infringe on that.

At this point its up to everyone which of those dates they want to sign up for. I can assign classes if that's easier or you can all choose which one you prefer and schedule it yourself....up to you guys.

I know Midnightyell and T-Fast both mentioned they preferred the 13th so that would leave 3 spots for that one. I will be signing up for the 6th. Can't wait for another great class.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Forget the TGT group...any openings in that class with the Canadian chicks? (Hell, I'd take it again if they're good looking)

I was actually trying to sort through everyone's preferences and seperate the classes this week but figured I'd let a few more people vote before I closed it and get a list to you this weekend. The 6th and 13th looked like the biggest winners to me also as the Houston range day is usually one of the last two Saturdays and I didn't want to infringe on that.

At this point its up to everyone which of those dates they want to sign up for. I can assign classes if that's easier or you can all choose which one you prefer and schedule it yourself....up to you guys.

I know Midnightyell and T-Fast both mentioned they preferred the 13th so that would leave 3 spots for that one. I will be signing up for the 6th. Can't wait for another great class.

yes either day is fine, BUT since i can only choose one, I'll say i would prefer the 13 of Oct so put me up for that one!

BTW Tundra, your auto correct hates my name

And... so..... Canadian chicks, ey? <---see what i did there lol

Plus 1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Houston

LOL, I will ask them to please send pictures.....

Top Bottom