• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What day/days are you available for Tac II?

• Total voters

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    PM Sent for Oct 13. Now to start praying that it isn't another monsoon that day.

And I would be happy to take pictures of your class on the 27th, you know for advertising on your website.

Radioman
    Guns International

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Please contact Chris/Plus1 and register for a class if you were interested and haven't already. We have yet to fill up either class. The new berm can accommodate up to 8 but he needs at least 5 to fill a class.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    I already emailed and PMed Chris about this, but figured I say it here...
    I'm going to have to switch from being available for the 13 to now the 6. Reason being something just may come up on the 13 that will prevent me from participating that day (job search related)... So im switching to the 6th.
    Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Anyone know the cost for Tac II? I'd prefer to pay cash at the class if possible... Plus1 what ya say?
    I think Plus1 mentioned the price for TGT guys on another thread, but I cant remember what he said... so im not going to miss quote him... but id like to know for sure the price as well

Gramps

Cultured Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Central Houston
    T-Dawg he discounted the group the first time around but haven't heard this time. Plus we talked about paypal's anti-second amendment stance at the Sunday class. Either way, just want to have time to get Plus1 his money in $2 bills.

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    When I sent him a message a few days/week ago about which day I was interested in I put in that I would like to pay by cash / check and he never did send back an address to send along a check so I hope cash in hand on the class day is still cool.

Also if we still don't have a class filled up I can switch to the 6th if needed. Just let me know so I show up at the right time.

Radioman

JimBobKelley

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    I am not going to make this go round for TAC-II. Maybe the next. Have fun!

Should things change soon I will PM Plus 1.

Plus 1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Houston
    Hey everyone, Scap99 called me very very bad names and said I needed to check in.... SOOOo, The TAC I course was $100 and discounted to TGT for $70. The TAC II course is $125 and discounted to TGT for $100. But, it will be $7,443.34 for anyone paying in loose change... And yes everyone can pay cash or check the day of the shoot. I normally require everyone to pay in advance but I have learned the hard way ya'll are not normal.

So far Oct 6th has 5 shooters and the 13th has 2. I can fill in other shooters if needed.

Top Bottom