• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What day/days are you available for Tac II?

• Total voters

Plus 1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Houston
    Oh while we have Scap and Plus1 looking in here. Do you have any preferences of holsters for this class? Any brands that you do not allow? I know you said in the Tac 1 class that the last class is a full conceal class but for this starting work do you prefer OWB or can we use IWB?

Or did I miss that I already asked this somewhere and I am just not remembering the response. My wonderful work has not been playing well with others and the days and emails are starting to run together.

Radioman

Any "Shooting Side" hip holster. No small of the back or cross draw.

Plus 1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Houston
    if I recall, he mentioned before that he only allows OWB holsters up until TAC 4, which is you where the holster you normally carry on day to day basis... I could be wrong, its what I can recall though.

Man, you're good!! You're right but I am bending the rules for the TGT group (Ya'll are above average).

Plus 1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Houston
    Probably a few more needed for TAC II vs TAC I.
    I always bring about 200-250. I don't think I've ever used more than two boxes over a 2hr class. Now that the classes aren't held at Bailey's, time is much more flexible and round count will likely go up.

Yes, 200+ is good.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Man, you're good!! You're right but I am bending the rules for the TGT group (Ya'll are above average).
    lol I guess im good at remembering things that no one else does
    More intense training, more liability, more expensive targets, and more fun.

(Regular price - TACI $100, TAC II $125, TAC III $125, TAC IV $150)

+1 good enough for me lol

Plus 1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Houston
    Hey everyone, just wanted to update:

Oct. 6th 8 to 11am - is RealDawg, Gramps, TrundraWookie, Chris211 and wife and Mike. I have 2 spots left. I need to know ASAP.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Hey everyone, just wanted to update:

Oct. 6th 8 to 11am - is RealDawg, Gramps, TrundraWookie, Chris211 and wife and Mike. I have 2 spots left. I need to know ASAP.

See yall early in the morning. I'll have to hit the road around 6 am so feel free to contact me.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Just got back on the road, was pulled over just outside of Rosenberg and the cop wanted to check all of my weapons. Lucky me.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    ^^^ out of suspicion? Or was he a gun nut too and wanted to fondle them? Lol im here already... Didn't take nearly as long as I expected
    Sent via technologically advanced intelligent cellular device

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Thanks to Chris, Steve and the rest of you guys/gal for another fun and informationally filled morning of shooting / training. TAC II has added many items to our practice check list. These classes are really making the local gun range suck!

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Had a great time today and it was great seeing everyone again. I wish more of you had been able to go to lunch with Steve and I. Sorry to everyone for being a little late.

As always I picked up a few more things to work on and a few more habits to break.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Y'all did good, today.
    I got way too much sun, but it sure was good hanging out today.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Had a great time today and it was great seeing everyone again. I wish more of you had been able to go to lunch with Steve and I. Sorry to everyone for being a little late.

As always I picked up a few more things to work on and a few more habits to break.

We would have stayed longer, but Dianna has been under the weather a few days and she was wanting to get busy catching up on a few things. Today's training really did light a fire in her to work on some home dry fire.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    We would have stayed longer, but Dianna has been under the weather a few days and she was wanting to get busy catching up on a few things. Today's training really did light a fire in her to work on some home dry fire.

Yeah I understand

Top Bottom