• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What day/days are you available for Tac II?

• Total voters

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Oh while we have Scap and Plus1 looking in here. Do you have any preferences of holsters for this class? Any brands that you do not allow? I know you said in the Tac 1 class that the last class is a full conceal class but for this starting work do you prefer OWB or can we use IWB?

Or did I miss that I already asked this somewhere and I am just not remembering the response. My wonderful work has not been playing well with others and the days and emails are starting to run together.

Radioman

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Oh while we have Scap and Plus1 looking in here. Do you have any preferences of holsters for this class? Any brands that you do not allow? I know you said in the Tac 1 class that the last class is a full conceal class but for this starting work do you prefer OWB or can we use IWB?

Or did I miss that I already asked this somewhere and I am just not remembering the response. My wonderful work has not been playing well with others and the days and emails are starting to run together.

Radioman

if I recall, he mentioned before that he only allows OWB holsters up until TAC 4, which is you where the holster you normally carry on day to day basis... I could be wrong, its what I can recall though.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Also, is there a round about of how many rounds would we need? same as TAC 1 or perhaps more?

Probably a few more needed for TAC II vs TAC I.
    I always bring about 200-250. I don't think I've ever used more than two boxes over a 2hr class. Now that the classes aren't held at Bailey's, time is much more flexible and round count will likely go up.

Gramps

Cultured Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Central Houston
    Probably a few more needed for TAC II vs TAC I.
    I always bring about 200-250. I don't think I've ever used more than two boxes over a 2hr class. Now that the classes aren't held at Bailey's, time is much more flexible and round count will likely go up.

It had better, I've got over 200 45's with 'Reserved for Tac II" written on them!

Edit - That's a, that's a joke son! We had to dodge the monsoon rains and viscous ant colonies last time. I'm really looking forward to this class.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    It had better, I've got over 200 45's with 'Reserved for Tac II" written on them!

Edit - That's a, that's a joke son! We had to dodge the monsoon rains and viscous any colonies last time. I'm really looking forward to this class.

It's all good.
    I keep stepping in ants in my yard. I should probably just stay indoors until the rain quits.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress

Radioman

I'm anti-SERPA, but it's Plus1's class.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Coriolis308
    Top Bottom