• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    You know, I could use some advice.
    My youngest sister was shielded by my other sister and I when we were growing up. We protected her from my biological mom's feral instincts and all the abuse she put the 2 of older girls through.
    My youngest sister accepted the bridesmaid position however she is close to the very woman I despise nor have contact with. If she finds out I chose not to invite such evilness, my little sister my drop being a bridesmaid. Yet, if I invite that damn woman, there could be some serious drama as well as humiliation.
    Any advice would be good.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    You better be there. It's not a wedding without my brother :)

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    You can not make decisions for others. This is YOUR day darlin', you do what makes YOU happy, not someone else. If she doesn't think it's right, tell her when she gets married, she can invite mother to her wedding. This one is yours. If she chooses not to come, that choice is hers.

from an idgit coffeeholic

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    It's your wedding; Do what you want, and damn all the rest.

You can not make decisions for others. This is YOUR day darlin', you do what makes YOU happy, not someone else. If she doesn't think it's right, tell her when she gets married, she can invite mother to her wedding. This one is yours. If she chooses not to come, that choice is hers.

I guess I keep trying to be fair without really thinking what I want. Yes, I really want everyone to drop drama and enjoy the day with Jeremy and I. I want it to be a lot of fun for everyone.
    I guess I should try to think more about it being about Jeremy and I rather than worry about whether I'm being fair or not.
    No, I do not want that woman at my wedding. I know how she is as well as what she may do to try to ruin the day. She's self-centered and will never apologize for the horrors my sister and I endured.
    In the end, it doesn't matter what my sister decides I guess. It will be what is meant.
    Thank you both for reminding me that my happiness for that day comes first.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Welcome sweety. I know I sometimes give you some shit. Oh well, it's fun and I'll do it again. But I really hope for both of you that it is everything you dreamed of.

sent from an idgit coffeeholic

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    d3dcff0b8260909c57d1f423cafeee66.jpg

Found this today and had a good laugh. It definitely matches Jeremy's personality. I don't think Groom's cakes have wedding toppers, but I think tradition should be broken this time

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    81e3d8b6e9ee8c74d654467e9de3b97f.jpg

This is the one we chose for the wedding cake itself. Fits us both perfectly

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Well mine was a quarter sheet songle layer. Stripper would have to be pretty small.
    Explain. Sure.
    The women planning the whole shebang wanted one for some stupid reason. So......

Top Bottom