• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm REALLY hoping that anything big waits until this summer to pop off. Then, my son will be off with his mom for the summer and I'll be able to go join in on the action.

SpyderJohn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Is there another source for this story other than Breitbart?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SpyderJohn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Interesting. If the BLM is indeed talking about taking land that folks have paid taxes on (that will be an interesting test) then I can see legitimate causes for bitchin'

But as another Texas newspaper article said this is a good one for Texas politicians to gather votes.

Wonder where I can get a concession trailer? Maybe I can make some coin selling burgers. ;)

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Interesting. If the BLM is indeed talking about taking land that folks have paid taxes on (that will be an interesting test) then I can see legitimate causes for bitchin'

But as another Texas newspaper article said this is a good one for Texas politicians to gather votes.
    If?
    You seriously think Abbott and the ranches involved made this up?
    Come on, you're trolling right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

SpyderJohn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    If?
    You seriously think Abbott and the ranches involved made this up?
    Come on, you're trolling right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Well ... That famous Texas former-Guv'ner Dubya Bush got the entire nation into a war over WOMD that didn't exist. Oops.

And it has come out that Rancher Bundy has huge holes in his story about the lands where he is grazing his cattle. Oops.

So I am going to reserve judgment until more facts are in. If that's trolling then so be it. I just prefer not to be lead into something by conservative media that is often sensational and inaccurate.

Like I said, and the article mentioned, if the farmers have been paying taxes on the property then they may have some defenses.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I just prefer not to be lead into something by conservative media that is often sensational and inaccurate.
    You said it brother.

Mean while, CNN is approaching their fourteen-hundredth consecutive hour covering the lost Malaysian airliner, delivering America nothing but their version of the facts.

SpyderJohn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    You said it brother.

Mean while, CNN is approaching their fourteen-hundredth consecutive hour covering the lost Malaysian airliner, delivering America nothing but their version of the facts.

Interesting comment. Is there a Faux News version of the "facts" of a missing airliner?

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Cute, in a tragic sort of way.

You still down with Clinton's *I did not have sex with that women, Ms. Lewinsky* version of the facts too?

SpyderJohn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Cute, in a tragic sort of way.

You still down with Clinton's *I did not have sex with that women, Ms. Lewinsky* version of the facts too?

Well, that's like Dubya's call to war over WOMD. Both President's got caught in a lie.

I honestly thought that you were going to do some sort of conspiracy spin on the Malaysian airliner. Too bad that you were just posturing.

Top Bottom