• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpyderJohn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Yep. Why would a media matters troll give a shit about private land in Texas? He would be right there with his buddy harry reid calling Texans terrorists.

Could be a great, if tragic, moment in history. Like Waco or Kent State.
    Hurley's Gold

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yep. Why would a media matters troll give a shit about private land in Texas? He would be right there with his buddy harry reid calling Texans terrorists.

Interesting isnt it how these feminine liberals are afraid of real men. Afraid of weapons. Averse to violence. Unless of course they are in control of armed men perpetrating violence against peaceful civilians.

SpyderJohn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Awwww, did that hurt your feelings?

Not really. I don't take most of you yokels seriously. Anyone that wants to follow Gregg Abbott into battle, without even waiting to hear what's REALLY going on, can't be taken seriously. I'll bet that you clowns wouldn't even get the support of Glenn Beck and some of the other right wing tools.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Could be a great, if tragic, moment in history. Like Waco or Kent State.

Wow, you view Waco and Kent state as "great moments in history".

You are a seriously fucked up individual if you think the murder of innocent women and children or unarmed college students constitutes a "great moment in history".

SpyderJohn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Interesting isnt it how these feminine liberals are afraid of real men. Afraid of weapons. Averse to violence. Unless of course they are in control of armed men perpetrating violence against peaceful civilians.

I wouldn't call you a "real man." Clearly a keyboard Rambo and a wannabe.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    He is advocating for the murder of innocent people because he disagrees with them policitally . Also making personal attacks and name calling. Ban this troll!

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I wouldn't call you a "real man." Clearly a keyboard Rambo and a wannabe.

You are a troll. Why do you come here to attack us? Do you not know enough about history to realize when you attack people you just bond them together? So you are doing this to feed your selfish ego...but the result is the opposite. Each time a troll comes to Texas Gun Talk we set aside our divisions and get closer and stronger. You are on a fool's errand.

SpyderJohn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Wow, you view Waco and Kent state as "great moments in history".

You are a seriously $#@!ed up individual if you think the murder of innocent women and children or unarmed college students constitutes a "great moment in history".

I called them tragic but yes, clearly major points in US history.

But I just don't see you clowns marching on anybody. Smart people plan quietly. Stupid people post publicly on forums.

I'll bet that all of you guys are white folks from Northern Texas. Correct? And you see Texas as being one big homogenious state where everyone will get behind some good ol' boys posturing for established landowners in Northern Texas. Right?

SpyderJohn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    You're obviously not from Texas.

Neither was Steven Austin, Davy Crockett, James Bowie. Do you have to be an inbred to discuss Texas politics or something? Hell, I have a Texas voter registration and driver's license. Is there another standard among Super Patriots? Be born white perhaps?

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Why are you so hung up on "being white" ? You come in here spouting racist crap and calling people inbred yokels. Enjoy your permaban troll. Also enjoy shellacking 2.0 coming this Nov.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Aaaannnnd he throws the race card.

ysy4eba6.jpg

SpyderJohn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Why are you so hung up on "being white" ? You come in here spouting racist crap and calling people inbred yokels. Enjoy your permaban troll. Also enjoy shellacking 2.0 coming this Nov.

Your skin is a little thin there Dude!

And enjoy the Presidential race. That will be Major Shellacking 3.0 I guess. The beginning of 16 years that a Republican has not occupied the White House?

SpyderJohn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Lol. Good luck with that. After all the damage Barry has done, I doubt we'll see another dem in the whitehouse for at least 20 years.

Remmeber now, that as poor as the President's ratings are his ratings are significantly higher than any Republican. Republicans have made politics a race to the bottom, which is sad.

Who do you think the Republican candidate is that can carry the White House on a national basis? Ted Cruz? Chris Christie?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Remmeber now, that as poor as the President's ratings are his ratings are significantly higher than any Republican. Republicans have made politics a race to the bottom, which is sad.

Who do you think the Republican candidate is that can carry the White House on a national basis? Ted Cruz? Chris Christie?

How can you type so much? Doesnt keeping the crack pipe in your mouth so long hurt?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was wondering the same thing about you. Clearly you are not working. Is your day care worker not monitoring you?

Ha! Love how quickly you have become childish. You really just said "I was wondering the same thing about you". Wow.

No. Im working. Paying a lot of taxes so liberals can give my money to some puke dead beat who is fine with being a slave to the state.

You've got to know when to use a Bible and when to use a rifle.

Top Bottom