• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Remmeber now, that as poor as the President's ratings are his ratings are significantly higher than any Republican. Republicans have made politics a race to the bottom, which is sad.

Who do you think the Republican candidate is that can carry the White House on a national basis? Ted Cruz? Chris Christie?

Please cite some evidence to support your claim that O has I higher approval rating than any republican in office.

Facts please, real ones, not the "Obama didn't support gun control" kind.
    Venture Surplus ad

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The time for talking is long past. I am proud of Abbot and even Perry! Libtards have pushed the common people as long and as far as they're going to. Waco and Ruby Ridge occurred in a different political climate and better economy.

Bundy stood up to the Feds and whether you agree with him or not, the Feds backed off. There are MILLIONS of people who are friggin' fed up over the way our people have been pushed around.

Be clear on this....I SAW first hand what tens of thousands of really pissed off citizens are capable of doing to "organized" city operation and rule of law. It isn't pretty nor do I wish for that to happen, again. The people are not the aggressors, the Feds are doing the pushing and they just don't get it.......the people are plenty pissed off.

Flash

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I cannot understand how your mind works. Did I say anything about social security? Always have to redirect dont you.

Ban in 3...2...1...

You've got to know when to use a Bible and when to use a rifle.

Redirect is the goto tactic for libs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've always stood up to bullies, pushed back when pushed, pissed on authority that was overbearing regardless of the cost. Hell, I was a Texan before I ever saw Texas!

Flash

SpyderJohn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    I am curious. What is the battle plan for the New Texas Militia? I showed this thread to several folks down here and everyone feels that we don't want crazy right wingers down here in the border areas.

Starved of money from the oil fields, and unable to trade with the rest of the United States, a Texas revolution isn't going very far.

Thoughts?

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    SpyderJohn,

As a libertarian who often gets annoyed by conservatives, I can say that you outdo the shit out of them (as a major irritant, especially for supporting the feds over the well being of this state).
    Why don't you go to hell.......and by that I mean California or New York.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Starved of oil money???? You don't think the Chinese or Mexicans or British will buy it???? What is the fantasy land you live in?

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    SpyderJohn, I am one of the most "open minded", "look at issues from both sides" people on this forum. You, sir, have made it as the first person I will have ever placed on my ignore list. Congratulations-you're a special kind of something.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I missed the fun as usual. I have to admit that guy was one of the more prolific trolls we've had here in a while.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, the mods let it go on for far too long though.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    In the other thread, I thought maybe he was being misread as a troll. Then I come over here and saw he was just here for the show. **** him. As usual, YG's trolldar is on point.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom