• easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Dear sirs and madams,

Why ruin a good thing? We already can carry with a license. Constitutional carry will allow CRIMINALS to carry guns. I do not know about you all, but I do NOT like the idea of not knowing who is carrying! With constitutional carry they can carry without a license and they do NOT have to show anything to a police officer!

Thanks kindly,
    GUNNER51

You are implying that criminals don't carry guns now, very naive. The reason I believe everyone should be able to protect themselves is because of the criminal element out there. So tell me, what other constitutional right should we regulate so that it doesn't get into the hands of the wrong people?
    Hurley's Gold

GUNNER51

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2017
    TOMBALL
    No, they are not. My strong suits are pointing out to semi senile seniors the flaws in their addled thinking and hopefully getting them to see the flaws in their thinking. With you I suspect your Alzheimer's has progressed too far for reasoned discussion based on reading some of your other posts.

Your statements clearly show your contempt for the US Constitution and the freedoms it guarantees. Pretty sure you are part of that massive effort from the crybaby SJW movement to infiltrate and sow dissent amongst conservative message boards.

Your girl(sic) lost. Get over it and help MAGA.
    Dear Heidi,

I suggest you ask your boyfriend to loosen that choke chain. The hypoxia is causing delusions of grandeur. HAHA! Your comments in this thread are the literary equivalent of Valium and demonstrate anything EXCEPT your self-proclaimed strong points.

I may be old and senile but I am not stupid. Now EXCUSE ME while I have my grandson show me how to use the block feature. Adios!

Last edited:

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Glad to have guys smarter than the founding fathers deciding what was meant with will not be infringed

Sir,

I suggest you ask your boyfriend to loosen that choke chain. The hypoxia is causing delusions of grandeur. HAHA! Your comments in this thread are the literary equivalent of Valium and demonstrate anything EXCEPT your self-proclaimed strong points.

I may be old and senile but I am not stupid. Now EXCUSE ME while I have my grandson show me how to use the block feature. Adios!

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    :popcorn:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry that was not more entertaining. I was hoping to get him to out himself as the flag burning elitist that I suspect he is, but like most leftist cowards, he ran to his safe space( much like they did in the sixties by running to Canada )

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    I watched the response in AZ when Con Carry passed. I have friends there that teach (taught) the AZ course. It pretty much shut down that part of their business. It is what it is. I do very well for myself at Suarez International and predict it will generate more enrollments and interest in those courses.
    Agreed. I think if Con Carry became the law tomorrow, the people today who have or are planning on going to get a LTC today would still do it and the people on the fence about it would not. Though those same people probably weren't going to anyway. Perhaps the numbers of potential students might dwindle down the road but certainly not over night.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I watched the response in AZ when Con Carry passed. I have friends there that teach (taught) the AZ course. It pretty much shut down that part of their business. It is what it is. I do very well for myself at Suarez International and predict it will generate more enrollments and interest in those courses.

I've been known to be wrong once or twice every few years or so. This might be one of those times.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Dear Heidi,

Sir,

I see humility and tact are not your strong suits. It is a shame about kids these days that they can not handle differing opinions without getting offended or resorting to personal attacks. Bless your heart, snowflake.
    His forum name is HOJI, Not Heidi. Please read carefully before you post!!

I suggest that personal attacks against Heidi must be because you were offended? Look in the mirror snowflake. For a new guy you sure are not winning friends and influencing people.

You will probably go from 'entertaining' to banned fairly quickly? Just a guess.

bob

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Haven't seen any reason to ban him at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Sorry that was not more entertaining. I was hoping to get him to out himself as the flag burning elitist that I suspect he is, but like most leftist cowards, he ran to his safe space( much like they did in the sixties by running to Canada )
    I don't see that but rather an old coot that is set in his ways. He won't recognize that this isn't the same world as the 1950s.

I know a few of his generation that sit in McDonalds every morning and complain about whippersnappers (or more racist names).

Remember this is the same guy that uses ball ammo because it dropped so many Nazis and got good help from a young man even though he was a Hispanic.

Brian Boru

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2014
    Texas
    The Constitutional Carry hearing for HB 375 in the Texas House is finally scheduled for March 28th at 8:00am per its author Rep. Jonathan Stickland.

This is a Call To Action! Only two of the six Republicans on the Homeland Security & Public Safety Committee have cosponsored HB375! The remaining four hold the fate of Constitutional Carry in their hands. We need to get them on board! Calling all six Republicans can help move that along! It is equally important to thank the two who have cosponsored for standing up to return our freedoms to us. The remaining four, we need to call and urge them to cosponsor!

The following Republicans HAVE cosponsored HB375! Call and thank them:

• Matt Schaefer – 512-463-0584
    • Will Metcalf – 512-463-0726
    The following Republicans have NOT yet cosponsored HB375! Call and urge them to:

• Phil King – 512-463-0738
    • DeWayne Burns – 512-463-0538
    • Justin Holland – 512-463-0484
    • John Wray – 512-463-0516
    Your calls work! We have already been responsible for shutting down their phone systems with support for HB375! Let’s keep that going!

If you would like to show up to the Capitol to testify on behalf of Constitutional Carry, please email Justin@LoneStarGR.com or message our Facebook page for information on how to do that. It is an all-day event, but it will be hugely beneficial to our mission. Thanks for all of your support!

Molon Labe!
    https://lonestargr.com/legislative-updates/lone-star-gunners-call-action/

[video=youtube;Hg8ClOBbS7Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg8ClOBbS7Y&feature=youtu.be&list=PLmJ_UOh VWvZnuhkJ4yJDsnkJ4EI71DVD3[/video]

Top Bottom